Nice country bachelor looking for someone special!!!
Well then, my friends describe me as being kind, intelligent & honest. I love to spend time with my friends having a good laugh whilst sharing coffee or a meal, or just relaxing for a few hours with the newspapers and a good book. Trying out new cafés and restaurants is always good fun. I have a mixed and varied range of interests from watching clouds, photography, keeping bees, astronomy, making my own cider & cooking to name a few things that intriguing me and keep my mind active. I like to ride my bicycle when ever I can get a chance.
I own my own small farm which I affectionately call home. I love growing my own fruit and veggies in my garden, along with keeping bees for lovely honey. I care about the environment and seemingly forever planting trees on my farm.
I'm uncomplicated & very happy, but the only thing that's missing is that special someone. If you fancy doing a bit of exploring of the world with me I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping bye!
At a glance
|Summary||Ginger1979's details||Ginger1979's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||18 - 40 yrs old|
Central Western Region, NSW
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone to enjoy the journey that life has to offer... Someone who sees the funny side of life and makes me laugh. A girl who works hard but makes time for her friends, her family and for me. Someone who knows their own mind and can have a good conversation. Hopefully you???
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Any music that is easy listen to. I do like classical, a spot jazz. I also enjoy Plan B, Coldplay, REM, KT Tunstall, Gotye, Feist, Adele, Powderfinger, Bernard Fanning...
- I mostly read non fiction, true story type books. I particular enjoy reading books on plants and how to grow them. History, current affairs and the list goes on... Weekend newspapers are always good to while away the time.
- Movies & TV
- Q&A, Grand Designs, Catalyst, Food Safari, Gourmet Farmer, Top gear, Lie to Me. Any good comedy, particularly British comedy and interesting documentaries. Anything on cooking, gardening or history.
- Road Cycling, Bush walking, Kayaking.
- Other Interests
- Travel, Laughing, Food, Coffee, Cake!!! Collecting fine minerals. Driving my tractor :P photography, watching thunderstorms, veggie gardening, beekeeping, big trees. Wanting to learn to dance :)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Ginger1979 is online now.
- Get to know Ginger1979 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: