Creative scientist & farmer looking for someone who can keep up with me!!!
Did I say creative scientist, sorry, mad scientist sounds closer to the truth ;)
I'm kind, intelligent, gentle natured, humble & highly motivated. When I'm not at work I tend to keep myself busy doing things which I love, being outside on the farm, photographing all manner of things, drinking great coffee, dreaming of the next bright idea and adventure, building something to marvel or just sitting & solving the worlds problems whilst watching the Platypus go about their business in my creek.
Spending time with my friends having a good laugh whilst sharing coffee or a meal, or just relaxing whiling away the time reading a newspaper or a good book is always good. Trying out new cafés and restaurants is always good fun. I have a mixed and varied range of interests from watching clouds, photography, keeping bees, astronomy, making my own cider & cooking to name a few things that intriguing me and keep my mind active. I like to ride my bicycle when ever I can get a chance.
I have a small mixed farm at Orange, which I affectionately call home. I love growing my own fruit and veggies in my garden, along with keeping bees for lovely honey. I care about the environment and seemingly forever planting trees on my farm.
I'm uncomplicated & happy with the life I have chosen to lead, but the only thing that's missing is that special someone. If you fancy exploring of the world with me I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping bye!
At a glance
|Summary||Ginger1979's details||Ginger1979's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||18 - 40 yrs old|
Central Western Region, NSW
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone to enjoy the journey that life has to offer... Someone who sees the funny side of life and makes me laugh. A girl who works hard but makes time for her friends, her family and for me. Someone who knows their own mind and can have a good conversation. Hopefully you???
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Any music that is easy listen to. I do like classical, a spot jazz. I also enjoy Plan B, Coldplay, REM, KT Tunstall, Gotye, Feist, Adele, Powderfinger, Bernard Fanning...
- I mostly read non fiction, true story type books. I particular enjoy reading books on plants and how to grow them. History, current affairs and the list goes on... Weekend newspapers are always good to while away the time.
- Movies & TV
- Q&A, Grand Designs, Catalyst, Food Safari, Gourmet Farmer, Top gear, Lie to Me. Any good comedy, particularly British comedy and interesting documentaries. Anything on cooking, gardening or history.
- Road Cycling, Bush walking, Kayaking.
- Other Interests
- Does driving my tractor classify as an interest :P as well as the usual suspects Travel, Laughing, Food, Coffee, Cake!!! Collecting fine minerals. photography, watching thunderstorms, veggie gardening, beekeeping, big trees. Making things & welding. Wanting to learn to dance :)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Ginger1979 is online now.
- Get to know Ginger1979 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: