Happy New Year
Yes I live in Sydney - just on the outskirts and semi rural 'cos I like trees and open space much better than concrete and traffic lights.
I am under an hour from the CBD out of peak hour but to arrive in the CBD via car by 9am need to leave the night before lol.
I love sailing and basically anything to do with water.
Am sailing the Hawkesbury River and Broken Bay mainly these days.
Was on the harbour for the NYE fireworks.
Want to come sailing?
There is nothing better than the wind in your hair, finding a secluded bay to stay the night, diving over the side for a swim before breakfast and a shower under a waterfall.
Much more fun with company.
As well as being addicted to water, I also love theatre, both performing - amateur of course - more enthusiasm than talent here. And watching.
Have just been cast in a new amateur show rehearsing early 2013.
I enjoy getting dressed up as much as being a la naturale.
Can swap from one to the other in minutes.
What do I have to offer - Meee!! Divorced for 7 years, all baggage packed and getting dusty. Hope yours is too.
At a glance
|Summary||Glenorie's details||Glenorie's ideal partner|
|Age||54 years old||40 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW (Glenorie)||within 100km of Glenorie 2157|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'8/172 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
What I'm looking for
You a single, happy man. Ideally we will enjoy some of the same things, and wake up in each others arms sometimes at my place, sometimes at yours and be proud to have each other on our arms and find each other fascinating. Mutual admiration.
- Male or Female, for friendship or companionship
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Just about anything. Love orchestral pieces and have a soft spot for deep male voices. Saw Elton John last week. He is still a great showman. My singing is more of a joyful noise. Luckily the dogs have earplugs.
- Enjoy fairly light reading for pleasure as I read a lot for work.
- Movies & TV
- Anything happy or clever. Not keen on scary nor gory movies.
- Swimming, sailing, anything to do with water and sunshine.
- Other Interests
- Talking to people in lifts, smiling at strangers, feeding other peoples children red cordial.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Glenorie is online now.
- Get to know Glenorie safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Feb '13