In my arms baby yeah
From Scotland originally, but mostly brought up in England so I have an English accent (I do a good Sean Connery impersonation though!). I've lived in Sydney for 7 years and my Brother and his family live v close so I see them all the time. I have very close friends (I've been Best Man 5 times !) and they're all part of my family as far as I'm concerned. I'm too honest for my own good sometimes, I also have a slight reckless streak that makes me buy things I don't need but want. My job can be very busy at times but I work to live and not the other way round. I've done a lot of backpacking in South East Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, Australia & NZ. Lived in Glasgow, London, Paris, Prague and now Sydney and loved it all.
I enjoy doing fun things with friends like weekends away, gigs, festivals (playground weekender until it went bust), dinner parties. Ideal dinner party guests would be Billy Connolly, Michael Palin, er..Liv Tyler and Gordon Ramsey to cook/generally spice things up.
I often spend my Saturdays like this...start with a Bacon and Egg roll from the Kings Cross market (the best Bacon and Egg roll ever) or meet up with friends for breakie, a trip to the beach, hang out with my nieces/nephew, a run in the late afternoon, a few drinks in the pub and then a dinner or house party in the evening. I'm open to suggestions for Sunday's...
My ideal partner...this is like weird science where you get to design the perfect woman (and actually Kelly LeBrock wouldn't be kicked out of bed for flatulence)....someone with a sexy personality, who likes to have a good belly laugh, a little bit naughty, kind, thoughtful, FUN, gentle...blah blah...Basically it's about having fun & wanting to spend time together
At a glance
|Summary||GoodLife72's details||GoodLife72's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||30 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Potts Point 2011|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'3/160 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||South European, Other Caucasian, Mixed Race, North European, East European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is relaxed, fun, into keeping fit and looking good. There's a lot of things that make 2 people click but mostly it's all about the chemistry
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I can't imagine a life without music, I listen to it all the time. Favourites include Crazy P, Miike Snow, Everything But The Girl, Radiohead, Keane & good quality House music. No like Jazz/country/metal. I write my own music when I find the time, DJ at the occasional party & play piano and guitar
- The newspapers is my most regular read and I love a lazy Sunday lie in followed by breakie and the Sunday papers. I'm currently re-reading Catch-22, and Stephen Fry's Moab is my washpot (although when I say currently I've had both of them on the go for about 9 months now...)
- Movies & TV
- Summer Heights High was brilliant, True Blood, Homeland, Saw Sex & the City and quite enjoyed it (brownie points ?). Favourite films include The Shankshaw Resumption/Manhattan/Out of Sight/One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest/Pulp Fiction/The Big Lebowski/Point Break. And of course Police Academy 5.
- Controversial but I'm not a huge fan of Aussie sports (rugby league, AFL). I did enjoy the cricket until the SCG introduced light beer and ruined all the fun. I play football (i.e. soccer, you know, the game you play with your feet, not your hands!) and Tennis and go running regularly.
- Other Interests
- Food (cooking & eating), red wine, the Scottish Highlands, seafood, long boozy lunches in the pub with friends, big dogs (I'm allergic to small ratty dogs, of which there are a lot around Potts Point, mostly male owners), singing, African game parks, coffee, randomness, oh and er food.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if GoodLife72 is online now.
- Get to know GoodLife72 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: