If I could do all this again( life ) I'd create a lifestyle modelled on Tom & Barabara Goode & continue to enjoy the Good Life. Close but NOT quite there yet.
Here we go all my blurb. 50 yep that's right 50, Happily divorced for 7 years now & the kids ...all 3 are up & launched. Yahoooo ! Now it's time for a little R & R and get down to fun & frivolity preferably with someone special that I can spoil ( Passionately ) I can be serious when required but have found over my time & experiences we are ALL here for a good time not necessarily a long time. I have a passion for the country life & although I flip between the city( Inner Eastern) & country property LHC .. I'd much prefer the open spaces & friendliness of good old fashion country hospitality. However, the city beckons me at times for work, employment reasons & the occassional show. Catch up with old pals.
I'm a HAPPY, Healthy,Independent individual & when home am more than happy to share a drop or 2 with my good friends & neighbours on ....My verandah, which seems to have become the " Local " lately. Maybe because I'm a Roseworthy Graduate (1984) OMG, that's seems a lifetime ago when written here. The " Good Old Days " when females were a welcome but very rare sighting in the vineyard or on the cellar floor 24/7 during Vintage/Harvest time.
I am very community focused and have a love and history of wine & the agricultural Industry coupled with the health industry.... Weird as it sounds, works well in my current situation.
Looking for a quality man with integrity & honesty....that matters immensley to me as does healthy real family values .Fairness, & authentic kindness are vital...No matter who you are tread softly & be mindful of all that you do ....People are the most important asset this world has to offer. TRUST ME !
Enough for day one ....lets see what happens on this site. Nothing ventured nothing gained .Good luck to all in your search.
At a glance
|Summary||Goodelife's details||Goodelife's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||45 - 60 yrs old|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Eye colour||Brown||Blue, Brown, Hazel, Green|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||South European, North European, Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »||Libra, Aquarius, Pisces, Leo, Virgo|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Other, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Agricultural, Healthcare / Medical, Education / Science, Volunteer / Charity / Community|
|Job role||Professional||Business Owner, Tradesperson, Senior Management, Other, Professional|
What I'm looking for
Normal man who knows how to treat a lady well & has a great sense of humour. Laughter makes life fulfilling. Family, social type who has a sense of making the most of opportunities life has to offer. A gentle man who is generous with his time for others & supports social justice for all.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- All types, in particular classical & Jazz. Have played piano but would love to learn guitar ....I prefer live music or those that have a go at writing their own. Definitely not passed my " Best before date " when it comes to all types of music. It's food for your soul....Except doof doof. Headache
- Too many academic journals, papers etc atm. .. need a trashy novel to stay sane! My daughter has banned me from ...50 shades of Grey...how sad. Enjoy well written suspense thrillers & gardening books, Wine & permaculture etc. I'd love to spend all Sunday reading "The Australian". With company.
- Movies & TV
- I'm laughing my head off at Stephen Fry atm. have to fill this in later. This is too good to miss. Like the flicks but haven't been for ages....way too long in fact . Not much time for TV but when I do sit & veg. out it's usually the documentaries & current affairs issues , world news.
- Ah......difficult. I 'd love to own & ride a bike since I have retired from my beloved horses I plan on getting a Cool Girlie Hipster type bike & today my beautiful daughter sauced a perfect bargain for me,helmet & all. Ready to peddle.Remind me of my HAPPY childhood days. Walking, Boats & sailing.
- Other Interests
- People, psychology, Sociology, gardening, outdoorsy stuff ..Not one to be a couch spud ! Love the beach & seaside, therapeutic. DANCING . Good wine & company. Viticulture. Classic cars. Shelby MUSTANG ! One day I may just sell up & head East TRAVEL & following the sun.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Goodelife is online now.
- Get to know Goodelife safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 Dec '13