If I could do all this again( life ) I'd create a lifestyle modelled on Tom & Barabara Goode & continue to enjoy the Good Life. Close but NOT quite there yet.
Here we go all my blurb. 50 yep that's right 50, Happily divorced for 8 yrs.now & the kids ...all 3 are up & launched. Yahoooo ! Now it's time for a little R & R and get down to fun & frivolity preferably with someone special that I can spoil ( Passionately ) I can be serious when required but have found over my time & experiences one never quite certain of the future & good times are life's tonic. Have a passion for the country life & although I flip between the city( Inner Eastern) & country property LHC .. I'd prefer the open spaces & friendliness of good old fashion country hospitality. However, the city beckons me at times for work, education & employment.Occassional show.Gatherings with old pals etc.
I'm a HAPPY,Healthy,Independent individual & when home am more than happy to share a drop or 2 with my good friends & neighbours on ....My verandah, which seems to have become the " Local " lately. Maybe because I'm a Roseworthy Graduate. 198? OMG, that's seems a lifetime ago when written here. The " Good Old Days " when females were a welcome but rare sighting in the vineyard or on the cellar floor 24/7 during Vintage/Harvest time. It's mesmerizing
I am very community focused and have a love and history of wine & the agricultural Industry coupled with the health industry.... Weird as it sounds, works well in my unique situation.
Looking for a quality man with integrity & honesty....that matters immensley to me as does healthy real family values .Fairness, & authentic kindness are vital...No matter who you are tread softly & be mindful of all that you do ...Honest good people are the most important asset this world has to offer.TRUST ME.
Enough for now & let's see what happens Nothing ventured nothing gained .Good luck to all in your search.
At a glance
|Summary||Goodelife's details||Goodelife's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||45 - 60 yrs old|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Eye colour||Brown||Green, Brown, Hazel, Blue|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||South European, Other Caucasian, North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces, Libra, Aquarius, Leo, Virgo|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical||Agricultural, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Healthcare / Medical, Education / Science, Other|
|Job role||Professional||Professional, Tradesperson, Other, Senior Management, Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Normal man who knows how to treat a lady well & has a great sense of humour. Laughter makes life fulfilling.A social, family type who understands how & when to balance his love & commitments. A gentle man who is generous with his time for others & supports social justice for all.In essence , GENUINE
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- All types, in particular classical & Jazz. Have played piano but would love to learn guitar ....I prefer live music or those that have a go at writing their own. Definitely not passed my " Best before date " when it comes to all types of music. It's food for your soul....Except doof doof. Headache
- Now that I have completed my academic readings I have time for a Summer novel or 2. My daughter has banned me from ...50 shades of Grey...how sad. Enjoy well written suspense thrillers & gardening, permaculture , wine & brewing literature. Sunday reading "The Australian". With company & in peace.
- Movies & TV
- I'm laughing my head off at Stephen Fry atm. have to fill this in later........ Like the flicks & now have time to relax & enjoy well crafted movies. Not much time for TV but when I do it's usually documentaries,current affairs & world news. Sometimes a silly no brainier is on the menu :)
- Ah......difficult. I 'd love to own & ride a bike since I have retired from my beloved horses I plan on getting a Cool Girlie Hipster type bike & today my beautiful daughter sauced a perfect bargain for me,helmet & all. Ready to peddle.Remind me of my HAPPY childhood days. Walking, Boats & sailing.
- Other Interests
- People, psychology, Sociology, gardening, outdoorsy stuff ..Not one to be a couch spud ! Love the beach & seaside, therapeutic. DANCING . Good wine & company. Viticulture. Classic cars. Shelby MUSTANG ! One day I may just sell up & head East TRAVEL & following the sun.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Goodelife is online now.
- Get to know Goodelife safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Mar '14