Goody83 (was Goody)
Easy going guy who loves to go out and socialise with friends
I grew up in the country and love going back to see the family but definitely prefer the city life now. I love being around my friends and have been told more than once that I have FOMO disease, and have a very rubber arm.
I have a good sense of humour and enjoy my work, but at the same time still look forward to Friday night and for the weekend to begin.
I've previously lived in London for 3 years and travelled all through Europe, parts of Asia as well as Africa while attending the world cup in 2010, but always looking to explore more of the world. While I was in South Africa I went cage diving with great white sharks which was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.
I'm an active person who likes to play and watch sport, go to the gym, do at least one ski trip a year as well as go to the movies and catch up with friends and have recently received my Scuba license.
At a glance
|Summary||Goody83's details||Goody83's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||23 - 31 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 10km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who also enjoys an active lifestyle, likes to go out and socialise with friends and who doesn't take life too seriously.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I have a diverse range on my iPhone, but I prefer to listen to rock from the last couple of decades like Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Chilli Peppers, Silverchair, U2 etc. but also don't mind listening to nova. Wheb I go out I like a bit of house and electronic music.
- I enjoy reading some fiction but its mainly just to kill time on the train going to and from work
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy most genres but love a good comedy (anchor man, old school, dumb and dumber etc.) and action film. I'm a big fan of sitcoms and my favourite is definitely Seinfeld and The Simpsons with Family Guy close behind.
- I'm a big sports fan with my main interests AFL (Collingwood), soccer, basketball and cricket but I'll pretty much watch anything
- Other Interests
- Travelling, Skiing, Golf and Scuba diving. I'm also a horse racing fan and have shares in a horse with my mates which has actually won a race!!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Goody83 is online now.
- Get to know Goody83 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Jun '14