Life is short. How much can we fit in ? We only live once, but if we do it right, once may be enough.
I am looking to meet like-minded people, whether that means making new friends or, if the chemistry is right, getting into a serious relationship.
I'm energetic, positive, open minded, curious & determined and I'm always up for a laugh & having some fun.
I enjoy travelling (I've lived in San Francisco and Asia) and exploring - in my immediate environment or further afield. My interests include collecting an eclectic range of music, watching films and documentaries, following rugby union & cricket, going to exhibitions, getting into nature & being in beauty, cycling & mountain biking, being immersed in a good book, drawing, enjoying good food & wine and socialising but I don't always need to be surrounded by people.
I love a good conversation over fine coffee at a cafe, a languid brunch with the papers, walking on an empty beach, strenuous exercise, a good picnic, being surprised, the little things in life...the list is long
Please let me see your photos if you're open to having a chat.
At a glance
|Summary||Gosmic's details||Gosmic's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 10km of Canberra 2600|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
A sense of humour! Young at heart. Committed. Enjoys exploring. Open, solid, friendly, healthy, good conversation.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Really eclectic: from indie to electronica to jazz to rock to ambient to dub to soul and back. Avid collector and explorer. Thrilling to unearth new gems.
- Biography, contemporary fiction (William Boyd, Eugenedes, David Mitchell et al), books on film and music, beautiful coffee table books. I have a deep love of libraries. That sounds so geeky.
- Movies & TV
- Comedies, Arthouse, thrillers, doccies, some TV series (Dexter, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Wire),
- UK Premiership football (time zones means I cant watch it though!), rugby union, and getting into Aussie Rules, cricket.
- Other Interests
- creative endeavours are always good: drawing, collage, being exposed to new art or music. Cycling and mt biking. Playing soccer.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Gosmic is online now.
- Get to know Gosmic safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '13