It's no fun on your own
I work in hospitality management but can usually find time to get out and take some time to myself.
Easy going, but no tolerance for idiots, i Iike photography, walking, sport of all sorts, love a good cafe or pub, good food and enjoying what the city has to offer.
Like cinema, no brainer blockbusters and art house.
I try to cook as it relaxes me.
I'm Irish and no I don't need a visa!
At a glance
|Summary||Griffon's details||Griffon's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||27 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Honest, funny, outgoing, strong and smiles! Must like a good cafe, a chat over a beer or wine, discovering the city. Have sense of humour and be able to speak up for themselves. Not a lot to ask?
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- All kinds, singer songwriter especially No r&b
- Movies & TV
- Loves movies, big blockbuster or art house
- Watch any and everything
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Griffon is online now.
- Get to know Griffon safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Sep '12