Hi everyone! I'm hoping to find someone nice to spend time with and just go with whatever happens and make it up as we go along.
I don't really have a plan for life yet, I just like to take everything as it comes. I'd really like to find someone now though who I can relate to and who I can just have fun with and laugh with while we're watching a movie or out at a show. I love stand up comedy... I know that's not everyone's thing but I'm happy laughing out loud. I like watching movies and I have travelled quite a bit. I'm currently working for a company where I have to travel overseas sometimes but I'm about to start settling down back in Hobart now.
At a glance
|Summary||GuitarMatt's details||GuitarMatt's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||25 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Hobart, TAS||Hobart, TAS|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who is honest and trustworthy, who is funny and enjoys having a good time. Someone who can laugh in public and not be embarrassed. Someone who likes to get out and do things but also doesn't mind staying in and watching a movie.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if GuitarMatt is online now.
- Get to know GuitarMatt safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 06 Jan '13