A bit about me.,,,
Love to travel, meet new people and experience new things. Music is a big passion of mine, love to play guitar, go see live gigs and festivals.
I dont consider myself too old for a big night out but spend most weekends these days catching up with friends for a few drinks rather than going to clubs and pubs, although I still don't mind a bit of a party night every now and then....
I'm into snowboarding, surfing and anything to do with the beach or snow...
I would describe myself as a friendly and laid back person, can be a bit shy at first but it never takes me too long to open up.
I work as a tradesperson and have been working away for sometime now and ready to settle back into the Adelaide life. I live close to the beach which is essential for me...
There is plenty more to know about me so feel free to ask..
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
HBR14's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||30 years old||23 - 35 yrs old|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
What I'm looking for
Well I guess I'm looking for someone with at least some similar interests. I think you have to be pretty open minded to do this so I can't be to specific. I like down to earth girls with a sense of humour and personality (real original there)... Nice eyes and smile goes along way... :D
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Gas Light Anthem, Rise Against, AlexiOnFire, Hot Water Music basically a lot of alternative and stuff from JJJ. No specific genres cos there are too many I like.
- Mostly biographies
- Movies & TV
- Funny cartoons, lots of movies
- Snowboarding, Surfing, Footy
- Other Interests
- Photography and cinematography
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if HBR14 is online now.
- Get to know HBR14 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 Jun '13