Have some fun - no pressure
The funniest prank I played was... I was in Singapore with work and ended up at large corporate (dull) formal drinks, with circa 200 people being mostly locals, followed by Malaysians, Brits, Aussies and Kiwis. This event was meant to follow the traditional format - drinks, speeches, and some light hearted yet poor karaoke. I decided to circumvent the night by informing the host that the Auckland Karaoke champion was present! Needless to say he was very excited... told a few people and a ripple went around the room about a Karaoke champion. You didn't need to know too much mandarin to understand what our hosts were discussing with much excitement. The Host skipped the speeches & went straight to the Karaoke supported by a highly expectant audience! I don't need to finish with detail here - whatever you assume is probably right. The only other facts to add are:
1. My 'friend' can't sing (he was mortified - freaked out, statue like)
2. He suffered a panic attack on stage
3. It took him about 3 years to get over it
4. I avoided the ensuing witch hunt, just!!
I enjoy going out - any time be it school night or weekend. G&T /Mojito, Red wine typically works!
Or chilling with a good book or movie can work well.
I actively play sport - golf, football & cricket. No more Rugby - way too many injuries...
I have a proper bachelor pad! (no pizza boxes under the couch tho)
I practice yoga and pliates (somewhat badly) - it helped me get over a rugby back injury....
I have kids - not here looking for a mother to them - Their mum is doing a great job!
Finally being totally up front - I'm a boy's boy, which means I really like a girl to be a girl - feminine, independent, sensual, spirited, fun, likes to be spoiled, etc etc
At a glance
|Summary||Hamonz's details||Hamonz's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||30 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 100km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Someone that is secure with who they are, enjoys life and living, appreciates the nice &/or simple things, and understands that our differences make us interesting... travel is cool too ;-)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Varied.... very but with an Alternative theme.
- Classics, New Writing - Granta. I have an extensive taste but don't get many chances.
- Movies & TV
- Nothing too mainstream. European, arthouse, off beat.
- Rugby, Cricket, Footy, Soccer, league... anything with a ball. Swimming.
- Other Interests
- Chefing - all the best chefs are men... (happy to be challenged)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Hamonz is online now.
- Get to know Hamonz safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 May '13