I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is...
I don't really know what to say here, I see myself as a very average kiwi girl. My family in New Zealand is extremely important to me, and I would do anything for them.
I love travelling to see other cultures and meeting new people; And I try and visit somewhere new every year.
I currently work in an administration role, though have a deep passion for animals, and am working towards moving into a career in the animal husbandry area.
Since university (and its fast paced nightlife) I have become a bit more of a homebody, and prefer a few quiet drinks or a movie with friends.
I can be quite a reserved and quiet person until I get to know you. But once I am comfortable around people, I let my personality shine.
At a glance
|Summary||HappilySeeking's details||HappilySeeking's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||29 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Pyrmont 2009|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Average, Private, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||East European, South European, Black / African, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, North European, Asian, Other, Other Caucasian, Other Islander|
|Religion||Atheist||Buddhist, Anglican, Atheist, Catholic, Agnostic, Jewish|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
I am looking to meet someone who enjoys a night out, but could just as happily curl up and watch a movie. But most importantly I would like to meet someone who puts friends and family first, and also love having animals around them.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy listening to music, and have a varied taste in what I listen to. However, my taste tends to be on the main stream side, and does not tend to include opera, heavy metal or classical music.
- If I can't sleep I usually open a book to relax me. I enjoy biographic novels and romantic comedy fiction books.
- Movies & TV
- I love a good movie, and go to the cinema on a regular basis. My favourite movies cover a range of genres, and include Zoolander, Anchorman, Team America, Top Gun, Shawshank Redemption, and Inception (to name a few). I also enjoy a bit of Foxtel when I get the chance.
- I don't tend to play sport, but enjoy going to the gym 3 or 4 times a week. In particular, taking part in group classes and personal training. While I am a kiwi, and will continue to support the All Blacks, I have been trying (attempting) to learn the ins and outs of AFL.
- Other Interests
- Every fortnight I spend Saturday morning volunteering with animals, and feel like I get more out of volunteering than the animals do! Spending time with them always make me smile.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if HappilySeeking is online now.
- Get to know HappilySeeking safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 May '13