Playful as a kitten!
I like to think of myself as a chestire cat: I always land on my feet with a smile, when life tries to dump me on my ass!
I like to cook from scratch but I'm no master chef, cos bbq's and me don't get along!
I'm well traveled, but the travel bug hasn't left my system...maybe one day it will; before it does though, I'd like to visit a few places with a special someone.
I'm still having fun discovering the life given to me and making it what I choose it to be, I'm very adventurous and I'll give anything a go that won't terrify me...but I'm still missing that special someone in my life...(and no it's not my ex! I DONT HAVE THOSE ISSUES!)
My family comes first to everything in my life, it's how I've been raised. No matter what life throws at you, at the end of the day, you still have family there for you...
At a glance
|Summary||Harliequin's details||Harliequin's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||29 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 25km of Adelaide 5000|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Blonde, Black, Light Brown, Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would have to be someone who accepts me for who & how I am without wanting to change a thing about me. He doesn't mind affection, he can hold a good conversation and knows the meaning of the word: HONESTY. He won't play mind games or judge my life, but encourage me & be supportive.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like anything but: classical, death metal, r&b and hip hop...and SOME opera (depends what it is)
- Anything but twilight or boring
- Movies & TV
- Anything but boring stuff and again...twilight
- NFL (American), ice hockey, basket ball, some afl, car racing and NOT cricket
- Other Interests
- Art, shopping, hanging with my friends, the occasional quiet night...my family
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Harliequin is online now.
- Get to know Harliequin safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Jan '13