A new year, a new resolution to keep
Friends would describe me as kind, honest, considerate, friendly, level-headed.... well, most of the time! I've been living in Sydney for nearly two years, and love the city and everything it has to offer, from pottering around in shorts and flip flops (sorry thongs!) discovering local neighborhoods, markets and having brunch with friends, to getting dressed up in a black frock and going to the opera.
I work in the design field and enjoy my job and interested, sometimes obessed with all aspects of design, from architecture to interiors. I've moved around a bit, grew up in the country in England, studied in London, then the USA, then moved to Dublin, Ireland and now settled in Australia. I think having lived abroad and travelled a little has made me very tolerant, open-minded and interested in the world and the people around me as but also independent. Would love to travel more around Australia and Asia, maybe with a new travel buddy, that will become a reality soon!
Have a cat, so maybe someone that doesn't have allergies may be good!
At a glance
|Summary||Hatterhock's details||Hatterhock's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||38 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Darlinghurst 2010|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
I'm not sure what traits/kind of guy I'm looking for, don't know what my 'type' is but when the chemistry is right it won't matter. To me though being easy going, open, honest, polite, considerate, romantic and intelligent is a good starting point!
- Male, for a relationship
- I play viola and play in an orchestra in my spare time, so love playing and listening to classical music, and other genres, mostly electronica and non-commercial radio type stuff-LCD SS, Grizzly Bear, Beach House, Foals, Massive Attack, Interpol, TV on the Radio etc
- keeping up to date with architecture and design-journals, blogs and books. Enjoy works of fiction, any recommendations welcome! but tend to gravitate more towards non-fiction. Anything by Richard Dawkins, Oliver Sacks and Ben Goldacre are must-reads
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch much tv apart from: news and documentaries; channelling my inner Scandinavian-watching Borgen, watched the Killing, the Bridge. Breaking Bad. Loved Getting On, the Thick of It, the Office - comedy that is compatible with my dry sense of humour. OK I watch a lot of TV...
- Like to keep active by walking everywhere, doing pilates, going for a swim or a cycle on my Dutch bike! Enjoy the tennis, wish I could play well, but as I'm very clumsy and have terrible co-ordination it's probably safer to be a spectator than a player!
- Other Interests
- Photography, cooking, shopping, travel, eating out, markets
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Hatterhock is online now.
- Get to know Hatterhock safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Mar '14