Friendly and outgoing, enjoy people and their stories.
Love movies, escaping into a good book, kicking back, drinking red wine over interesting conversations. Would like to travel in near future, am interested in learning french and making my way to Paris.
At a glance
|Summary||Heartsgirl33's details||Heartsgirl33's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||45 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Central Coast, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would be someone to share experiences and have fun together. Someone intelligent, good at communicating, kind, generous and fun.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Contempary, Jazz, Blues, Classical - open to most music, except duf duf music, can tolerate some country. I particularly like Van Morrison, Cat Stevens, Eva Cassidy, Il Divo, Muse, Bloc Party, Killers. Music that speaks to my heart and soul and makes me feel good..
- Love reading anything well written - so anything above 50 Shades of Grey. I belong to a book club so my tastes are eclectic, I really enjoyed the Book Thief. I'm reading the boxed set of Game of Thrones at present.
- Movies & TV
- I like most movies, providing they're not contrived and pointless. I enjoy quirky, dark, interesting concepts, anything by Tarantino and Cohen Brothers. I'm not fond of horror, aliens, sci-fi, or fantasy. I like a variety of TV shows, e.g. Weeds, Tru Blood, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Rome, Shameless etc
- Yoga - I'm in 'downward dog' as I type this - I enjoy walking my dog, beaching, swimming. Watching sport e.g. Soccer games, AFL matches and the cricket.
- Other Interests
- I'm into natural alternative therapies (my profession is a Bowen Therapist) and healthy living. I like helping people, being positive. I like going to the Theatre, plays,movies. Doing anything outdoors, camping, sightseeing, bbq's with family and friends, travelling, holidays and anything fun.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Heartsgirl33 is online now.
- Get to know Heartsgirl33 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '13