Looking for somebody who likes to get up off the sofa and lead a full life :)
I enjoy my job and my work-life balance in Australia is much better than it was in the UK, so I like to make the most of that! I spend my time training for races (running and more recently biathlon and triathlon), meeting friends for dinner and drinks or cooking for them, going to the theatre, to gigs or the cinema. I love to travel and have been to some pretty far-flung places, but haven't seen much of Australia yet! There are so many things I want to do here in Sydney - kayaking, checking out the various walks, trying the great restaurants, finding new bars, going on cycle rides... it would be great to meet somebody like-minded to spend a bit of time with.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
HelB81's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||31 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'10/177 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who likes to be out and about, trying new things and making the most of life outside work - I have a pretty wide variety of interests and it would be great to meet somebody who shares some of them!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My music tastes range from drum n bass, cheese and commercial dance to classical and opera
- My kindle comes with me everywhere - I try to alternate between 'worthy' books and my guilty secrets (Patricia Cornwell and Kathy Reichs mainly!)
- Movies & TV
- I watch films quite often (especially at outdoor cinemas) - only films I tend to avoid are sci fi. I am a bit of a horror fan. I don't watch a huge amount of TV - some popular series (homeland, true blood, etc)
- I love to exercise - currently training for a mini triathlon, run quite a bit, boot camp. Used to rock climb in the UK but haven't found anybody to climb here with yet! love watching rugby (union) and tennis
- Other Interests
- I have done a lot of travelling and am keen to explore as much of Australia as possible, using public holidays etc to go away whenever I can. I like a bit of culture too - art, opera, theatre, ballet. I cook a lot and there is usually wine or beer involved (during cooking and eating!)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if HelB81 is online now.
- Get to know HelB81 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 Jun '13