Looking for somebody who likes to get up off the sofa and lead a full life :)
I'm originally from Northern Ireland and moved here (from London over 2 years ago). I enjoy my job and my work-life balance in Australia is much better than it was in the UK, so I like to make the most of that! I love running, cross fit and have started yoga (I'm a morning person!) I go to any form of festival that Sydney has to offer (writers, talks, foreign films, coffee, wine...!), love a bit of culture (opera, ballet, art exhibitions) and do all the usual stuff that makes life fun - meeting friends for dinner and drinks or cooking for them, going to gigs or the cinema. I love reading and hardly watch any tv. I have done lots of travel and go away over every public holiday! There are so many things I want to do here in Sydney - it would be great to meet somebody like-minded to spend a bit of time with.
At a glance
|Summary||HelB81's details||HelB81's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'10/177 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who likes to be out and about, trying new things and making the most of life outside work - I have a pretty wide variety of interests and it would be great to meet somebody who shares some of them!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My music tastes range from drum n bass, cheese and commercial dance to classical and opera
- My kindle comes with me everywhere - I try to alternate between 'worthy' books and my guilty secrets (Patricia Cornwell and Kathy Reichs mainly!)
- Movies & TV
- I watch films quite often (especially at outdoor cinemas) - only films I tend to avoid are sci fi. I am a bit of a horror fan. I don't watch a huge amount of TV - some popular series (homeland, true blood, etc)
- I love to exercise - gym running climbing etc. love watching rugby (union) and tennis
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if HelB81 is online now.
- Get to know HelB81 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 15 Nov '14