I'm probably thinking about music right now.
I am an unique individual and people always seem to remember me. I like meeting people and make a lot of effort to stay in touch with friends.
Recently i had a career change. Previously i worked in the community sector. Now i am a horticulturalist. That's a fancy name for gardener.
I love music and can play two instruments. I used to play in a band and have been involved in various parts of the music industry - running band nights, volunteering at a radio station and helping run a state wide band competion.
Another interest is writing and i like to love express myself through. Currently my writing is focussed on making speeches at a public speaking club. I recently came runner up in a humourous speech contest... there was only two contestants. I also like writing short stories with comedy thrown in.
I also like drinking coffee, social drinks, laughing, lawn bowls, comedy, exploring new cafes, day trips, Fremantle, my vegie patch, and more.
At a glance
|Summary||Hellohello4's details||Hellohello4's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||27 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA||Within 75km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average, A bit overweight|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is honest, with similar values, who is caring and has a good sense of humour.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Something For Kate, Jebediah, Dirty Three, Beatles, The Decemberists, The National, Glenn Musto, Karnivool, The Doors, Regina Spektor and more. I listen to RTR. I'm also a big fan of live gigs.
- I am a big reader and like novels. My favourite writers are Nick Earls, Nick Hornby, John O'Farrell, Douglas Coupland, George Orwell, etc.
- Movies & TV
- Gavin and Stacey, Seinfeld, Mighty Boosh, Curb Your Enthusiasm. Community. Dexter. I still use the video shop! Monday Nights on the ABC - Q and A, Media Watch and Australian Story. Movies at the Luna.
- Gym at least three times a week, walk lots, Yoga.
- Other Interests
- Regularly make speeches as a member of a toastmasters club. Volunteer at City Farm. Coffee. Going out for breakfast. Going to Stand Up Comedy shows.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Hellohello4 is online now.
- Get to know Hellohello4 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: