I am an unique individual and people always seem to remember me. I like meeting people and make a lot of effort to stay in touch with friends.
Recently i had a career change. Previously i worked in the community sector. Now i am a horticulturalist. That's a fancy name for gardener.
I love music and can play two instruments. I used to play in a band and have been involved in various parts of the music industry - running band nights, volunteering at a radio station and helping run a state wide band competion.
Another interest is writing and i like to love express myself through. Currently my writing is focussed on making speeches at a public speaking club. I recently came runner up in a humourous speech contest... there was only two contestants. I also like writing short stories with comedy thrown in.
I also like drinking coffee, social drinks, laughing, lawn bowls, comedy, exploring new cafes, day trips, Fremantle, my vegie patch, and more.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Hellohello4's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||35 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 75km of Perth 6000|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is honest, can make me laugh and who is understanding. Some similar values would be nice. Also if you say you like all types of music except country and heavy metal you may not be my type.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Some bands i like are Something For Kate, Jebediah, Tallest Man On Earth, Dirty Three, Beatles, The Decemberists, Split Seconds and Regina Spektor. I mainly listen to RTR but sometimes triple J.
- Big reader like fiction and biographies - favourite writers are Nick Earls, Nick Hornby, John O'Farrell, Douglas Coupland, George Orwell and more.
- Movies & TV
- Gavin and Stavey, Chaser, Gruen Planet, Curb Your Enthusiasm. Community. Dexter. I still use the video shop! Movies at the Luna.
- Go to the gym, walk lots, also a member of a lawn bowls club. Spectator wise i like Cricket.
- Other Interests
- I am a member of a toastmasters club. Also involved with a local community garden.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Hellohello4 is online now.
- Get to know Hellohello4 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Jun '13