- for something adventurous... select to continue ...
Missing that unique element, on a quest to seek it out...hey there, I'm an active, youthful, venturous guy with an affable nature, sometimes cheeky, but honest and reliable - even house trained! Always up for something new and exciting, I don't like to sit around and watch it; give-it-a-go!
Take pleasure in hiking the local trails; a time for calm contemplation. I like to laugh and avoid taking things to serious. Enjoy the hum of a small group of friends with fine wine, food and simulating conversation, to listen to live music. Love any excuse for a trip to the coast or to the mountains - taking the road less traveled, just to see what's around the corner.
At a glance
|Summary||HiTime's details||HiTime's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
Looking for: an imaginative, intelligent, feminine woman. A walk in the park, a ride on my bike, or anything else you can grip-on-to. My movies choices well describes my idyllic partner: funny, elegant and adventurous.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Most genre, wherever the mood - Eagles, UB40, Enya, Cat Stevens, Queen, Chili Peppers, Pink - live music.
- Mostly non fiction; informed by 'A Short History of Nearly Everything', inspired by 'Dreaming of Jupiter'.
- Movies & TV
- Comedies, action, something different and, um, an occasional chick-flick - just don't tell my mates ;) 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail' is hilarious, all time best romantic comedy is 'Roman Holiday', and inspired by 'The Motorcycle Diaries'.
- Enjoy balanced fitness: hiking, running, mountain-biking, squash, caving, skiing, pillow fighting - any game you like...
- Other Interests
- Cooking - it's not rocket science. Motorbike ride - reminder of one's mortality. Hiking - simply experiencing nature. Travel - because 'the journey is the destination'.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if HiTime is online now.
- Get to know HiTime safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 Mar '13