The glass is not half full, its just twice as big as it needs to be...
I like chocolate, love dancing, always hopeful, am a bit messy and have the ability to enjoy doing nothing. I'm not pushy or pretentious and like to see the best in things.
I would really like to find someone I feel comfortable with, can laugh with, enjoy a night out or a night in and someone I can trust. We dont have to have exactly the same interests, thats what makes it interesting.
Im fairly optimistic, I'm a good listener and always consider those around me.
I work in admin and like being the support, helping people and making things run smoothly.
I grew up in country Victoria and moved up here about 5 years ago. I love the country more than the city. I like to think I'm a genuine person, I believe everyone has a story to tell and its silly to judge people on face value.
I love travelling and seeing the amazing places of the world but also love my own backyard.
It's hard writing about yourself so I got my best friend to describe me in 3 words, she said fun, cheeky and intelligent. That way you have a second opinion already!
I am looking for friendship first, then hopefully a relationship, so if you think that's you, send me a kiss.
At a glance
|Summary||HighlandsGirl's details||HighlandsGirl's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||30 - 42 yrs old|
Southern Highlands, NSW
|Within 50km of her|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who can make me laugh, who is happy with who they are, is supportive and can love me for who I am. I wont be too specific because people often surprise me.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Trace Adkins, John Newman, Avicii, Dierks Bentley, Brad Paisley, Sugarland, Blake Shelton, top 40, 80/90's rock, bit of anything really
- fiction novels - love tuning out and relaxing with a good story
- Movies & TV
- Anything that makes me laugh, chick flicks - love the proposal, sci-fi - like lord of the rings or Xmen, 2 Broke girls, big bang theory
- Have tried horse riding, used to play netball and tennis, sometimes go bushwalking, followed AFL when I was younger, love dancing
- Other Interests
- Massage and reflexology, ballroom dancing - just for fun, not competition, a bit of photography, a few drinks with friends, catching up with family
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if HighlandsGirl is online now.
- Get to know HighlandsGirl safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: