Life is full of opportunities.....seek and you shall find
The eternal realist, I see the positive in everything [and everyone] and am determined to press ahead when others will waiver. This helped me raise three kids through HSC years while working demanding hours with volunteering commitments. Now my three young adults are off into the world, travelling or setup for themselves, leaving me to find someone special to share some time - and for the right person everything life has to offer.
I'm a glass full kind of guy. There's no point dwelling on the negatives in life - there are far more positives to find, you just have to go looking. That includes trying everything [well almost] even RSVP.
My interests are broad; surf, scuba, snorkeling, [now learning to sail], actually anything connected with the ocean [my dad taught me to catch sharks when I was 3] and I've been connected with the ocean most of my life. Just bought a Kayak and have a new way to enjoy sunrise on the harbour. Some dry land interests include art, photography, an old kombi [stored away for a restoration one-day], keeping fit, working with volunteer organisations [environmental, professional and surf rescue] and building a business.
Have done some travel [London and Barcelona are favorites] but there's much more of the world to see. France, Sweden, London and Thailand are up next [business and pleasure].
The problem is I live in paradise, and travelling friends [from overseas] keep reminding me.
Now there's more time to unwind with some good times, friends, candlelight, red wine, a walk on the beach or dip in the ocean. Interested ?
At a glance
|Summary||Holdn's details||Holdn's ideal partner|
|Age||52 years old||47 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 5km of North Sydney 2060|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Some one to spend time with; chat, movies, walk along the beach, coffee or a wine.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Various from 60's on - Blues, rock, pop. I can give disco a miss but a laugh at parties. Beatles, Stones, Byrds and a number of other things you can find in the garden are still favourites. Definitely no rap.
- Wide range of interests. Bio's moreso & classic novels. Nice break from industry material.
- Movies & TV
- Cinema and theatre are more fun than staying in .... but staying in is OK. Broad genres inc sci-fi, mystery, thriller and love stories.
- Rather play than watch ... but dont play anymore. A good game will keep some interest; Rugby [union of course] ... but it's hard to find good games ....so I don't bother much anymore.
- Other Interests
- Surfing and other ocean activity; photography, music [guitar], painting [learning].
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Holdn is online now.
- Get to know Holdn safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: