"O Juliet, Juliet, wherefore art thou Juliet"
I'm a Tall solid timber, with an optimistic and boyish out look on life, I'm younger than my actual years in both outlook and appearance, I guess having children latter in life has helped with this.
I grew up in the Central Western Tablelands of N.S.W, and went off to join the Big Australian (BHP) after school.
I enjoy open fires and reading good books, classics as well as current. I enjoy the wide open spaces and panoramic vistas of Inland Australia
I also enjoy the simple things, walks on the beach with the waves washing over your feet, sun rises and sun sets, full moons, summer rain, spring flowers ,waterfalls and the smell of Night Jasmine on warm summer nights.
I'm smart, though I've done some dumb things in my time, ask my kids. I'm somewhat of a thinker and enjoy my quiet moments to mull things over.
I enjoy thinking about the bigger picture, where we have come from, where are we going. What's the meaning of it all (And is 42 really the answer)
For those Psychology majors out there, I do like my mother, I don't think that I have any major fixations(though I do get a little Excessive Compulsive about checking that I have locked the front door), my Myers Brigg type is INTJ, and Helen Fisher Phd (Rutgers Uni) recons that I'm a DIRECTOR/EXPLORER type of guy.
I enjoy good company and try to make the time memorable. I'm open minded and not phased by much and I don't mind if you bite if the occasion arises.
Look forward to sharing your company and a well matured glass of wine some time.
At a glance
|Summary||HotRod59's details||HotRod59's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||38 - 53 yrs old|
Gold Coast, QLD
(Near Bond Uni)
|Gold Coast, QLD Logan, QLD Ipswich & West Moreton, QLD|
|Height||6'3/190 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
to date / for friendship.... maybe relationship somewhere down the line. I'm looking for a person that is comfortable with themselves, and is happy to work with and communicate with somebody of a similar mind set.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy a wide variety of music from the Classics through to modern pop. Favourite artists : Classic- Vivaladi,Beethoven,Mozart,Wargner, Modern- Phil Collins,Paul Simon,ENYA,Roxette,ABBA, Paul Kelly,John Williamson,Eurythmics,Dire Straits,Celine Dion,Queen,SuperTramp. Sadly I'm not into Hip Hop
- I mostly read non fiction, as I'm always trying to work out why things are the way they are. I love pondering over Big picture issues I read technical books relating to work , self improvement and Investment books. I enjoy sitting back and reading the "Australian" on the week-end
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy going to the movies. Enjoy french language films as well as films with a historical bent. My favourite actors are Audrie Tatou, Michelle Williams, Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Richard Roxbrough TV wise I mainly watch ABC, BBC and SBS, I enjoy documentries on History,Science and Nature
- I enjoy watching international sporting competition, and the Tour de France is a must. I am not much interested in Major Club sport
- Other Interests
- I enjoy travelling and photography when I get the time. I like going on bush walks in National Parks and looking at the scenary and wild life.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if HotRod59 is online now.
- Get to know HotRod59 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 15 Dec '14