"Tigers love pepper........they hate cinnamon"
Born and bred on the Northern Beaches, it was a big culture shock going to Primary School in the UK before completing High School in Northern NSW, but I would not change these experiences for the world. I am sure it was having these experiences growing up that made me into the 33yr old man I am today today, that's a man trying to put into words a profile about myself on RSVP, agonising over the fine line between modesty & bragging haha
Family & Friends is where the majority of my time outside of work is taken up & is an enormous part of who I am. Having a small extended family including 2 brothers, we are all pretty close. Friends are just as important to me, they are the people I choose to spend my time with. The kind of friends I like to go away with, go out to dinner (& occasionally have too much to drink) with, go to the beach, watch a movie, & just hang out with. Having a great group of friends doesn't mean I can't spend time on my own. I've twice travelled to Europe on my own, ANZAC Cove & Galipoli for ANZAC Day being a big item ticked on the Bucket List.
Last year I headed to the U.S with my 2 best mates to watch the Yankees, lose money in Vegas, eat Pizza in New York, & watch Ron Burgundy read the News in San Diego. I love to watch movies, no matter what type, although I do have 1 rule about watching horror/scary movies....I don't watch them!! I love to try new things & take myself out of my comfort zone.
A girl that attracts me is friendly, independent & funny. A great sense of humour is a must as well as a tolerance of sport haha. Somebody that is very much family & friend's orientated, and is going to be happy on a holiday on the other side of the world or staying with friends on the beach at Crescent Head playing board games. I cant wait to meet you
At a glance
|Summary||HotToddy79's details||HotToddy79's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||25 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 50km of Collaroy Beach 2097|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at most 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
I'd like to meet someone who is fun, friendly and outgoing with a good sense of humour. Whether it be going out for dinner & drinks, or on the couch with a DVD, it's always a good time.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I like all types of music, & going to concerts. I can easily switch from Classics-Rock-R&B-Hard Rock-Top 40. Some favourites are Bon Jovi, Fleetwood Mac, Foo Fighters, Matchbox 20, David Grey, Springstein, Powderfinger. Nothing better than taking a road trip with the ipod on shuffle & volume up.
- I wouldn't say I read a lot, but I do like to read things that interest me like biography's and history. The last book I read was Gallipoli.
- Movies & TV
- Love my movies whether at the cinema or on DVD. Some all time favoutites have to be Anchorman, Top Gun, Legends of the Fall, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Notting Hill, The Hangover & The Lion King TV shows-Entourage, The Wire, Downton Abbey, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Game of Thrones
- I love all my sport, whether it's playing or watching, with the exception of Motor Sports hahaha. I used to play Rugby League, but now just love to watch it, and like to play oztag, golf, cycle, run, and go to CrossFit. Have been known to take out the odd game of barefoot Lawn Bowls too lol.
- Other Interests
- Can't beat an afternoon BBQ in summer, and my mates and I don't need our arms twisted to go to a trivia night, with The Ex-Presdients being feared at The Narrabeen Sands on a Wednesday night. Love to travel for holidays, and still have many places left to see.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if HotToddy79 is online now.
- Get to know HotToddy79 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 May '13