I Never Quit, As Good Things Don't Come Easy. We have but one life. I live like their's know tomorrow. I want to see, hear, taste and touch all that I can.
I absolutely enjoy life, I have been blessed in many ways. I have a family and extended family that I adore. I live by the ocean, which means I am never bored as it's one continuous holiday.
I have great job satisfaction as a Community Nurse, my job rewards me with the difference I can make to someone's life.
What I would like is to find that amazing Icing for my cake.
My home is were you can feel right at home, I enjoy cooking and I am a good cook, while sipping a red, soft music, candles and interesting conversation. I have a large family so I often entertain from 2 to 12, just as well I have a large dining table.
I enjoy being out doors winter and summer, snokling, swimming, riding my bike from beach to beach, long walks with a stop at a cafe along the way, canoeing, family picnics on the beach and playing beach cricket.
I am adventurous and enjoy most activities.
I have travelled to Bali x 4, NZ x 4, Fiji, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Italy, and Malta. I am doing Thailand this coming March,14. U.K is a must to do. Always have that continuous itch to travel.
Spontaneity and surprises excite me to bits and I am the biggest romantic. I enjoy spoiling my partner and I love being spoilt, as I think our actions speak louder than words.
(enjoy a long relaxing foot rub)
*WE ALL WANT TO BE LOVED*
So why not take that chance and open your heart to be loved, if your heart is closed to love you may one day find that you are left holding that lonely heart on your own sooner than you think.
At a glance
|Summary||ICanSeeTheSun's details||ICanSeeTheSun's ideal partner|
|Age||54 years old||47 - 50 yrs old|
Sydney - North, NSW
|within 25km of Narrabeen 2101|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
A man who KNOWS what he wants. Is ready to share his life with someone who wants the same. Kind, honest, loyal and makes an effort in his appearance. The ability to send me into fits of laughter with his quirky sense of humour. NO SERIAL DATERS OR PLAYERS.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love music. I have seen many live bands, Cat Stevens, James Blutt, Damian Lieth, Shannon Noll, Casey Chambers, Bryan Adams, Billy Joel, Elton John, Bread, John Farham, Human Nature and Jersey Boys, 1927, Diesel & Enormous Horns. Loved Tamworth Music Festival.
- I read quite a bit and especially enjoy reading the Sunday paper. Also enjoy the good old Womens Weekly and Readers Digest.
- Movies & TV
- Movie Mad, especially the old classics on DVD. I enjoy going to the Movies and enjoy watching TV some times in the evening mainly in the Winter.
- Ok Sports...... Does watching football players running around in tight shorts count. I do enjoy the Games when they're on, swimming, gym, walking, riding my push bike and yoga.
- Other Interests
- Camping, fishing, gardening, sewing, riding my bike, snorkling, Laying in the sun on the beach reading my book, Coffee at beach side cafes and travelling. Trying new restaurants, Darling Harbour for the food and wine. Will try just about anything as long as I don't end up in jail.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if ICanSeeTheSun is online now.
- Get to know ICanSeeTheSun safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Dec '13