MUGLY - WILL GIVE AWAY TO A GOOD HOME - house broken and partly trained, great company and very loyal....go on, say hi!
A few years now being a ' free agent', tidying up the loose ends presently and keen to embark on a renaissance - nope not a midlife crisis, just keen to make the most of 'opportunity' as it may materialise itself (in what are the best years of my life)!
A big part of my cunning plan .......is someone like you. Happier sharing my life and sharing in another's. Happy to be your friend, not interested in trying to synthesise a deeper relationship, will leave it to kismet to determine what happens next.
My two boys, 13 and 9, are an essential element in my life. Love them and love being their father (sharing my life and sharing in others in action).
This is all a bit of the NT - you'll never ever know if you never ever go, life is actually like that box of chockies.
At a glance
|Summary||Iamasimpleman's details||Iamasimpleman's ideal partner|
|Age||54 years old||40 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 75km of Mawson Lakes 5095|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Average||Average, Social, Private|
|Eye colour||Blue||Blue, Other, Green, Hazel, Grey, Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Indian, North European, Middle Eastern, East European, Other, Other Caucasian, Other Islander, South European|
|Religion||Atheist||New Age, Agnostic, Atheist, Buddhist|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||No strong beliefs, Left wing, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
You don't need to be the belle of the ball or the life of the party, nor be perpetually positive or happy (but equally not continually down on yourself and the world). A degree of confidence and elemental self awareness are +++ in my book. A creature of the left...red hair is fine, rednecks are not.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I like music - we will have to chat to see if we like the same sort of music. Saw Neil Young at the Entertainment Centre when he was here this year.
- Occasional reader - last bio Paul Keating, have liked books like Stranger in a Strange Land and Dune, novels these days are conventional - crime, conflict and intrigue. Like the opportunity to spend time with good news and current affairs publications.
- Movies & TV
- Love movies - will go once a week normally. All time favourite is Bladerunner - the cast, the concept, the lines and the deeper insights into being human. Despite it probably being a bad thing to 'fess up to', like a lot of ABC/SBS current affairs and docos (plus some sports and comedies)
- Many and varied in the past. Not as much as I should in the present - some walks and gym. Bought golf clubs recently but 'life' is getting in my way presently as I attempt to regularly use them.
- Other Interests
- My work was a passion .... that I have come to realise took more than it really gave - moving on!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Iamasimpleman is online now.
- Get to know Iamasimpleman safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Dec '13