What is next? Find that special person ?
Hi. Started work in Sydney 4 years ago. All gone well so far.
Travel has always been a passion and to mix it with the opportunity to live in another country is fantastic. On track for next step as headline!
A typical week in my life would be work - a neccessary evil :), regular trips to the gym, game of hockey, or cycle, or perhaps a kayak. Maybe a trip to either the cinema, theatre or meal out/in (I cook!).
Like to take regular holidays, most recent trip - just got back from Dubai, an out of this world experience.
The weekend is either a trip out into the country, maybe a dose of art/culture, or just chilling on the beach, or equally relaxing over a coffee with friends.
Type of person I am - positive, always looking on the bright side of any situation. Humorous. Very patient, and value honesty and trust above anything else. I do not go on gossip, and judge people by how they behave toward me.
Yes, I am looking for someone special in my life.....any possible takers? but I am equally looking to meet and make great friends.Would love to hear from you
P.s. you might need earplugs as I have just started to learn a musical instrument!
At a glance
|Summary||Ian1502's details||Ian1502's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||39 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone who wants to experience as much in the world as possible
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Very eclectic - all time favourite albums - Beach Boys - Pet Sounds; Beatle - Revolver; U2 _ War; The Jam - Sound Effects
- Wilbur Smith, Bryce Courtenay, Sebastian Faulkes, Charles Dickens, Jules Verne
- Movies & TV
- Usual Suspects, The Birdcage, Italian Job, Oceans 11
- Hockey, Cricket, Baseball, Running, Chess
- Other Interests
- Travel - favourite countries visited Italy, South Africa/Zimbabwe, Tobago, Thailand
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Ian1502 is online now.
- Get to know Ian1502 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 15 Aug '14