Recently moved home to Newcastle - after a long time away. Looking to meet a nice girl who knows how to have fun.
I spent 8 years living and working in New York & London. I've been studying a masters in Sydney this year, and recently now moved to Newcastle to take a job working in property development. I'd mostly worked in finance before that, beside a little sideline in owning/managing my own wine bar in Sydney for a couple of years.
I love to travel, Argentina one of my favourite countries visited, amazing food & wine, bustling Bueones Aires & the gorgeous countryside. I love to keep fit, and I run a couple of times a week. That's probably a good thing keep as I do love my food & wine also !
I'd like to meet a girl who is relaxed & knows how to have fun. My friends & family are very important to me so I would definitely like the person I am with to be open to sharing this part of my life with me.
At a glance
|Summary||IanS's details||IanS's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||18 - 49 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle, NSW||within 50km of Newcastle 2300|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Pretty broad taste in music, U2, Kings of Leon, Foo Fighters, Jay Z, Morcheeba, John Butler Trio, Bruce Springsteen
- Most of my reading at the moment is for Uni. But I do like to read social/behavioural-type books, The Tipping Point, Blink and travel lit like Confessions of a Rogue Travel Writer, Anthony Bourdain
- Movies & TV
- Favourite movies: The Departed, Scent of a Woman, Wall Street, 25th Hour, Blood Diamond, The Hangover And some docos too .. TV: Q&A, Mad Men, Californication, Modern Family, 30 Rock, Entourage, No Reservations, Louis Theroux
- Enjoy running - planning on running my 2nd marathon this year. Playing tennis & a bit of golf. Watching rugby union & league, cricket.
- Other Interests
- I've taken up playing poker this year & enjoying it
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if IanS is online now.
- Get to know IanS safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: