Coast to coast L.A to Chicago
I'd like to think of myself as a fairly down to earth person, I'm happy with where I'm at in life but I certainly have strong ambitions that I'm passionate about achieving. I love a good laugh and take great delight in making others laugh. Weekdays are predominantly based around work and fitness - Weekends are all about cafes, breakfast with friends, newspaper, coffee and enjoying the sunshine with some outdoor activities. Restaurants, funky 'hole in the wall' bars, galleries, live music and BBQs are also on the shopping list.
At a glance
|Summary||Illecebra's details||Illecebra's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||28 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is intelligent, affectionate and compassionate, someone that is not afraid to burst out with laughter at any given moment (preferably at inappropriate times...) A passion for travel, a sense of adventure and a lover of social occasions- be it with family or friends.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Extremely varied: The Police, Sting, Faith No More, Sade, Genesis, Phil Collins, Def Leppard, Alice In Chains, Elton John, VAST, Neil Young, Metallica, Fleetwood Mac, Black Sabbath, The Prodigy, Roxy Music, Led Zeppelin
- Mainly non-fiction: The Dirt, Perfume, Broken Music, Animal Instinct, City Of Shadows, Way Of The Peaceful Warrior, Heroes and villains, The Arrival, 1984, Losing My Virginity, Enter Night...(many bio's)
- Movies & TV
- Film: Shawshank Redemption, Good Will Hunting, Pulp Fiction, Donnie Darko, Lady In The Water, Silver Linings Playbook, Eternal Sunshine Of A Spotless Mind, Stranger Than Fiction, Fight Club, Drive, Being John Malcovich, TV: G.O.T, An Idiot Abroad, The Walking Dead, Bored To Death, Agony Uncles
- Running, Touch Football, League, Cricket, kayaking.
- Other Interests
- Photography, art galleries, snorkelling, weekends away, enjoy political/philosophical/intellectual conversation, massive fan of cooking, -LOVE- animals
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Illecebra is online now.
- Get to know Illecebra safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: