Jump in! Who cares if the water's freezing?
I've been back in Melbourne for a few years now after 5 years overseas. I've spent time developing my career and travelling, and so far not met that intelligent yet zany guy that I'm looking for. Too selective? I don't think so, but it's pretty important to get this one decision right, right?
I find my job very rewarding, and think I've got a pretty good work/life balance going on. Downtime can mean drinks with friends, live music, riding my bike, a good coffee in a chilled out cafe or watching the cricket/footy. I think everyone should have an open mind to try new things, to learn from others and accept people for who they are.
I enjoy a laugh and like to see the humour in situations. I am equally happy going to a nice restaurant, heading down to the local or relaxing with a couple of reds on the couch. Variety is the key.
Are you a fun, spontaneous guy with a serious side? Well give us a kiss and let's see if we click!
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
ImYourGirl's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||39 years old||30 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Port Melbourne 3207|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology|
What I'm looking for
Chemistry is a must. Someone quick with wit and sarcasm, who can laugh at themselves and appreciate that I will too. Someone adventurous, who enjoys experiencing new things. Someone who enjoys watching sport over beers and stimulating conversation with wine. If you've got it, bring it!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Totally depends on my mood, but I like to get out and see live music from time to time. Indie music, killers, gossip, gasslight anthem, charlatans, white stripes. Local Aus music (love going to see Even), top40.
- Always got a book on the go; enjoy Paulo Coelho and some classics, sometimes easy reads you just can't put down (Dan Brown) or something a little more intellectual. Currently reading The Great Gatsby.
- Movies & TV
- Just love Graham Norton, when i catch it. Always up to go see a new movie.
- When I get the chance, I'll go surfing, snow boarding or water skiing. Definitely not a champion, but I have a ball! I've been sky diving, white water rafting and have my open water diving license. I like riding my bike, and watching sport too (AFL, cricket, tennis).
- Other Interests
- Cultural things around town (live acts, music, caberet, comedy, exhibitions, festivals). Whatever sounds good at the time! Have recently started painting on canvas, and have this lingering desire to learn French.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if ImYourGirl is online now.
- Get to know ImYourGirl safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: