Don't be nervous, I won't bite...unless you ask nicely
Back in Melbourne for a few years now after 5 years overseas and life is good. Work is rewarding, still travel every year and have great friends! Love watching the cricket and footy, drinks with friends, live music, riding my pushie, beach time and good coffee. Things missing: a dog (and not a small yap yap one) and you.
I enjoy a laugh and like to see the humour in situations. I am equally happy going to a nice restaurant, heading down to the local or relaxing with a couple of reds on the couch.
Are you a fun, spontaneous guy with a serious side? Well, what are you waiting for, give us a kiss then ...
At a glance
|Summary||ImYourGirl's details||ImYourGirl's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||35 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Port Melbourne 3207|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology|
What I'm looking for
Someone quick with wit and sarcasm, who can laugh at themselves and appreciate that I will too. Someone adventurous, who enjoys experiencing new things. Someone who enjoys watching sport over beers and stimulating conversation with wine. If you've got it, bring it!
- Male, for a relationship
- A bit of everything really...Indie, killers, gossip, arctic monkeys, gaslight anthem, charlatans, white stripes, joy division, early NOFX... too many to list! Local Aus music (love going to see Even). Top40.
- Always got a book on the go; Paulo Coelho and some classics, sometimes easy reads you just can't put down (Hunger Games trilogy, or a Dan Brown novel) or something a little more intellectual. Just finished The Great Gatsby.
- Movies & TV
- Just love Graham Norton (carry over from my UK days!). Game of Thrones. Sopranos. Always up to go see a new movie.
- Riding my bike. Recently started surfing and love it. Every year try to fit in some snowboarding and wakeboarding. I'll give anything adventurous a go, been sky diving, white water rafting, have my open water diving license, and just done the canyon swing in Queenstown. Footy (Blues). Cricket.
- Other Interests
- Cultural things around town (live acts, music, caberet, comedy, exhibitions, festivals). Whatever sounds good at the time! Have recently started painting on canvas, and have this lingering desire to learn French.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if ImYourGirl is online now.
- Get to know ImYourGirl safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Apr '14