Don't be nervous, I won't bite...well maybe just a nibble
I've been back in Melbourne for a few years now after 5 years overseas. I've spent time developing my career and travelling, but still not yet met that intelligent and crazy guy that'll keep me on my toes.
I find my job very rewarding, and think I've got a pretty good work/life balance going on. However, some interstate travel keeps me from getting a dog, so if you have one, great! Downtime can mean drinks with friends, live music, riding my bike, a good coffee in a chilled out cafe or watching the cricket/footy. I like to fit in an international trip every year or two. This year I managed to fit in a week snowboarding in NZ, as well as a month in Europe catching up with friends.
A positive attitude is important and I think everyone should have an open mind to try new things, to learn from others and accept people for who they are.
I enjoy a laugh and like to see the humour in situations. I am equally happy going to a nice restaurant, heading down to the local or relaxing with a couple of reds on the couch. Variety is the key.
Are you a fun, spontaneous guy with a serious side? Well, what are you waiting for, give us a kiss then ...
At a glance
|Summary||ImYourGirl's details||ImYourGirl's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||35 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Port Melbourne 3207|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology|
What I'm looking for
Chemistry is a must. Someone quick with wit and sarcasm, who can laugh at themselves and appreciate that I will too. Someone adventurous, who enjoys experiencing new things. Someone who enjoys watching sport over beers and stimulating conversation with wine. If you've got it, bring it!
- Male, for a relationship
- A bit of everything really...Indie, killers, gossip, arctic monkeys, gaslight anthem, charlatans, white stripes, joy division, early NOFX... too many to list! Local Aus music (love going to see Even). Top40.
- Always got a book on the go; Paulo Coelho and some classics, sometimes easy reads you just can't put down (Hunger Games trilogy, or a Dan Brown novel) or something a little more intellectual. Just finished The Great Gatsby.
- Movies & TV
- Just love Graham Norton (carry over from my UK days!). Game of Thrones. Sopranos. Always up to go see a new movie.
- Riding my bike. Recently started surfing and love it. Every year try to fit in some snowboarding and wakeboarding. I'll give anything adventurous a go, been sky diving, white water rafting, have my open water diving license, and just done the canyon swing in Queenstown. Also like footy/cricket too.
- Other Interests
- Cultural things around town (live acts, music, caberet, comedy, exhibitions, festivals). Whatever sounds good at the time! Have recently started painting on canvas, and have this lingering desire to learn French.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if ImYourGirl is online now.
- Get to know ImYourGirl safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: