I have found what I want to do in life and I am doing it. That said, no life is complete without someone to share it with (at least as I see it).
Where I have lived is a good place to start for me. I was born and raised in north-western Sydney. My parents are still alive (and together) and I have an older sister. I have an accounting degree from Macquarie University. The first decade of my career was spent in various accounting and financial services positions. I found that the financial world in a city of millions of people was not for me.
Tragedies in my personal life during the summer of 2004/2005 gave me the courage to change my life, although it has taken time.
I am now studying sustainability in a regional area. The change in vocation and in location are the most visible changes I have made.
Plants, the environment etc. was, in retrospect, what I was first interested in as a child. My interest in business, politics, economics etc. came in high school. It was an easier path to take and, at the time, I didn't know any better.
The important thing: I am content with my present (and past) and excited about my future.
The "inner me".
I am an introvert. I am also highly sensitive. The two are not the same - a possible conversation point (I wouldn't mind at all). Self-awareness is of utmost importance to me. I am challenged by being in a large group. I do not seek it out without reason. I do not avoid it either. A life without being challenged is not much of a life.
My values include honesty with my own self, compassion towards others and open communication. I focus on maintaining my health (in all forms) and a modicum of inner peace. I may not be great under pressure (it causes me to slow down in fact) but when I do something, I give it my best.
I am here to meet others (i.e. women). If you send me a kiss or a message, I won't leave you hanging. I will reciprocate.
At a glance
|Summary||InnerSmileMale's details||InnerSmileMale's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||31 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||North Coast, NSW||within 10km of Armidale 2350|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Difficult to express in text (so do not assume that I won't be interested). I am generally attracted to women with character. As I see it, healthy relationships have independently minded partners. It allows for interdependence. The opposite? One partner (or, worse, both) depending on the other.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- The most difficult field to fill in. I like classical, pre-World War II, 40s-today. I like pop, rock, ska, blues, even a couple of hip-hop songs. I do not have any heavy metal or jazz in my library. This is difficult because, in each genre or time period, I like stuff but it's very selected.
- Yes. Non-fiction most recently. Environment books/papers/magazines/blogs/articles etc., biographies, anatomy/physiology/health. I am also a bit of a nut with regards to dictionaries. I refer to a thesaurus regularly when writing on something as well. I should read more fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Movies. Biographies and character based movies appeal to me the most. If a movie relates to a social issue, that can be good as well. I also like comedies (some real crackers out there..haha). Television. Documentaries on history, on society, on the environment of course.
- Not much. I intend on getting back on a bicycle after a brief period 20 years ago. That was cut short because my parents didn't approve of it and I wasn't interested enough to go ahead anyway. No formal sporting connections.
- Other Interests
- Gardening. Cooking but I have not directed my efforts towards it yet. Being a student again. Geography. History. Spending time in a town as opposed to a city.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if InnerSmileMale is online now.
- Get to know InnerSmileMale safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Mar '14