Cliches are cliches for a reason
Tired of reading the same boring profile over and over again? "I like hanging out with friends, going to the beach, and surfing / snowboarding / snorkelling." Fascinating, and utterly unique.
NOT! Boring... yawn. Onto the next profile.
Me? Chances are, I probably like the same things you do and have done them / do them regularly.
Do I like clubbing? Yes, I drop it like its hot at your favorite nightclub. Travelling? I've been to that country you've wanted to visit since you were five. Like, twice. Sudoku? I count from 1 - 9 like a boss.
You? I expect you to be AMAZING. Like, capable of both kicking Angelina Jolie's ass all over Hollywood, while at the same time being able to talk over all five chicks on The View. Or is it six now?
Looks are important. Smarts are important. In fact, everything's important. If you've got it ALL going on, apply below. If not... don't worry, there are still plenty of guys on here who play the guitar and know how to surf and would love to get to know you better at a McCafe located somewhere between both of your addresses.
Think you can handle me? You're probably wrong. But if you're bold, go ahead and try and find out...
At a glance
|Summary||InsertWittyNameHere's details||InsertWittyNameHere's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||24 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 50km of Brisbane 4000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
I try not to pidgeon hole myself into looking for a certain type of person, more interested in meeting new people and if there's a connection taking it from there.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- R&B, Hip Hop, House, Indie, Ska, Punk. Festivals - Splendor in the Grass, Stereosonic, Future Music, Hits & Pits
- Stephen King, To Kill a Mockingbird, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Y: The Last Man, A Song Of Ice and Fire
- Movies & TV
- TV - Quality dramas from HBO / AMC, sharp & satirical comedies like Archer, Community Movies - dramas, comedies, thrillers, blockbusters - both mainstream and indie/cult classics (Tarantino, Kevin Smith)
- Rugby League, Union, AFL, Cricket. Also get to the gym a couple of times a week, and play touch footy.
- Other Interests
- Travel, learning to surf, play guitar, speak Spanish & salsa
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if InsertWittyNameHere is online now.
- Get to know InsertWittyNameHere safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: