Tall, dark and handsome...well 2 out of 3 ain't bad ;)
Thanks for stopping by and having a read. I've tried hard to eliminate any cliches from this profile (which was difficult as I actually don't mind midnight strolls on the beach) so hopefully it makes for an interesting piece. If not, I'm always up for constructive criticism, so feel free to let me know how I can do better next time. On with the show....
I'm a pretty easy going guy who enjoys catching up with friends, heading to the beach, catching a good movie, weekend BBQs, concerts, festivals and most other general social activities. I have a good sense of humor - people tend to laugh with me, more than at me which is a good sign.
I like to think that I'm at a point in my life where I'm still young at heart enough to enjoy a night out on the town, yet been around enough to enjoy a quiet night at home just as much.
I enjoy watching and playing most sports, but have a penchant for touch footy, rugby league, union and cricket. During the week I'm all about living a fit & healthy lifestyle, which allows for some balance on the weekend to relax and enjoy the finer things.
I've got the uncanny ability to remember completely useless pieces of information, which makes me a valuable commodity at trivia nights, and my extensive movie and tv knowledge means I can pretty much six degrees of Kevin Bacon on command.
I've been fortunate enough to have travelled fairly extensively around the world, both personally and with work, having been to Europe, US and throughout Asia and I'm looking to travel some more in 2013. Top of my list is skiing in NZ, and going island hopping in the Greek Islands.
I don't have any kids, but I do have a black labrador (pictured) who likes to think of himself as a small human.
But enough about me, why not tell me about yourself?
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
InsertWittyNameHere's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||31 years old||24 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 50km of Brisbane 4000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
I try not to pidgeon hole myself into looking for a certain type of person, more interested in meeting new people and if there's a connection taking it from there.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I'm quite partial to some old school R&B, Hip Hop, or anything with a good beat that'll get me up and dancing. But I'm also a fan of some alternative gear like Arctic Monkeys, The Streets, Less Than Jake, Cake, Mumford & Sons.
- Stephen King, To Kill a Mockingbird, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Y: The Last Man, A Song Of Ice and Fire
- Movies & TV
- TV - Homeland, Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Archer, Community, 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation, Modern Family, New Girl, Arrested Development. Movies - dramas, comedies, thrillers, blockbusters - both mainstream and indie/cult classics (Tarantino, Kevin Smith)
- Rugby League, Union, AFL, Cricket. Also get to the gym a couple of times a week, and getting back into touch footy.
- Other Interests
- Upskilling in 2013 - learning to surf, play guitar, speak Spanish & salsa
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if InsertWittyNameHere is online now.
- Get to know InsertWittyNameHere safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: