Si vos hoc legere me consectetur adipisci. None of this Carpe Diem nonsense.
To be perfectly honest, I believe that most of these profiles are fake and that it is just a scheme to boost sales by contacting you and asking you to spend money.
However, just in case I am wrong...
I work as a public servant. However, my duties often limit the amount of people that I can meet during the day. I am also a bit shy at first but will be quite talkative once I get to know a person and I prefer the company of a small group of friends rarer than a big group because it is hard converse with many people.
I believes in traditional values - honesty, honour, loyality, trustworthiness, commitment, marriage. Not that it really weigh much in modern society.
I also enjoy movies and history. Horror themes are my favourite especially if it makes me jump out of my seat or when some crappy horror movie where the stupid characters survives for being stupid. In terms of history, I like medieval European history.
Looking for a girl that has similar interests....maybe not too boring, unusually humoured and has half a brain, but knows her limits as well. Intelligence is a plus, need to hold a conversation the very least, be funny at times with some goals in life...et cetera...etc.
Perhaps likes dining out and a good wine once in a while, but also enjoys a boring dinner and quiet night at home watching movies.
So...Let's see where this leads...
P.S. If you can play Corelli - Christmas Concerto or Handel - Arrival of Queen of Sheba on Violin, I really want to know you.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
IntelligentThoughts's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||32 years old||18 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW (Sutherland Shire)||NSW|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Religion||Anglican||Catholic, Other Christian, Agnostic, Born Again Christian, Jewish, Anglican|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Hummm......we'll see..... I do have a thing for blue/green eyes. Sparkley....
- Female, for a relationship or friendship
- Japanese pop, French rap, Russian Pop, Symphonic Metal, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Tatu, Delta Goodrem, Evanescence, Sum 41, Avril Lavegne, 80's, Classical Music, Guns n' Roses, AC/DC, Maroon 5, Good Charlotte, Blink 182, Greenday, Culture Club, Belinda Carlisle....too many
- With reading, it is a love hate relationship. I'm too lazy to read, but am naturally curious about the world and therefore need to read in order to learn. Aside from that I enjoy War History and Business books, Riddles: Stormlimits and hot. Hummmm....Just stuff.
- Movies & TV
- Favorite Movies: The Ring, LOTR, I-Robot, Rambo, Rocky, Terminator, Harry Potter, Sci Fi, Action, Adventure, Horror Themes. Favorite TV Shows: Star Trek, Stargate, The Apprentice, Simpsons, CSI, Law & Order. Favourite TV Comedy: Black Books, Friends, Monty Python Love Horror Movies...
- Archery, Cycling, Boating, Kyaking, Fishing, Tennis. I also do Fencing with Sabre as my favourite weapon. Can image a Cavalry with Sabre in hand or Captain on a boat fighting pirates in the 17th century.
- Other Interests
- Philosphy, christianity, fencing, singing, photography, ice skating, music, movies, history, travelling, a few drinks, university, talking to people, learning languages, food. Love travelling. Been to Denmark, Sweden, North America, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong. Denmark and Sweden are my favourite.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if IntelligentThoughts is online now.
- Get to know IntelligentThoughts safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 Jun '13