Good, clean fun. Let's start as friends and see where it goes!
I was living alone in a remote area of Africa a few years ago when my family informed me they were moving to Sydney for a year. After a bit of cajoling, I agreed to move over...and I've been here ever since! An Aussie -born nephew has me tied here. Can't help it-he's cute (and his parents met on RSVP! )
I love a good adventure, am very casual (no running water and limited electricity will do that to a girl :), and enjoy exploring new places. I prefer a long walk or hard gym session to fancy dinners out or expensive shows. Friendship is the basis of a good romance, so I'm out to make friends and see where it leads.
I happen to be a Christian, so definitely looking for a guy who shares that passion with me. I'm not very religious, though! Traditions and ceremony are too much trouble and have never done me much good. Beyond that I have found that people surprise me. Perhaps the perfect guy for me isn't the one I'd pick from a first meeting or fall for from across a room--but doesn't that mainly happen in movies?! If you're looking for someone to really get to know, are willing to be honest and vulnerable, and don't mind someone who can't decide where home is...let's talk!
At a glance
|Summary||InvictusManeo's details||InvictusManeo's ideal partner|
|Age||27 years old||24 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 10km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Average||Very Private, Average, Private, Social|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Anglican|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Relaxed & easy-going, loves a good laugh (at himself...or me!), active & keen to DO things together, and is willing to try new things,
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Anything that makes me smile. I love a good beat, but I'm not picky as to the style. Well, OK, maybe I draw the line at Screamo or hard rock, but I'm up for trying new styles and finding new things to enjoy.
- Mysteries, historic settings, fantasy, and things that make me think. I prefer fiction If I'm reading books and have recently discovered ebook libraries.
- Movies & TV
- I don't get much chance to watch tv, but I try to catch a bit of news when I can. Movies I tend to go for things that make me think or are supposed to have a good twist. Sci-fi, some comedies, a bit of not-too-gory action, drama, you name it. Just no horror movies please!
- Let's not watch, let's do! I like to hit up the gym when I can & took up dragon boat racing after moving to Sydney (on hiatus due to injury...). I like to be active and will try just about anything, just don't expect my team to win if it involves balls. I'll give it my level best, though!
- Other Interests
- I'm really good in the kitchen & love to take on new challenges there (my work AND family benefit from my playing and experimenting :). I adore my family, especially my brothers. When I have the space I garden, like to wander around new places, and generally have a relaxed time with those I love.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if InvictusManeo is online now.
- Get to know InvictusManeo safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Jan '14