What the hell does one type here anyway?
I'm fairly introverted by nature, but I enjoy hanging out with friends :) I tend to spend a fair amount of time on my own, but one has to socialise, it's got to be a balance!
I tend to mix things up a great deal. Doing any one thing for extended periods tends to get pretty boring for me. I've recently learnt to Kitesurf, which is my current sport/fitness fix for the summer. Other than that I enjoy reading, TV, catching up with mates, computer games and tinkering with electronics. I love the Aussie bush, having grown up next to a national park and walked/ridden throughout for decades. I'd like to live closer to the ocean these days, but work isn't really permitting.
My key driving goal in life is to be skilled at a great many things. Being expert at any one thing takes too much time, but it's relatively easy to become knowledgeable in a lot of areas. I'm very much a fan of learning to do something myself, and teaching myself how to do it - rather than finding someone and paying them to do the job (where reasonable). My job is different in that I don't get many opportunities to take long holidays, but I only work 3-4 days a week, allowing me to pursue small projects/new things on a regular basis. I value self-sufficiency and practicality highly.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Ippy's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||32 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA (Perth Hills)||within 250km of Perth 6000|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||at most 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Atheist||Other, Atheist, New Age, Agnostic|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree, Some college, Diploma|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone close to my age, who knows what they want out of life. I'm not interested in princesses, just women who are intelligent, active, practical and trustworthy! While relationships will always start casual, I'm looking for something that might turn serious.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Almost anything except Jazz and Rap, which just don't really do it for me. I'm currently listening to Archive, Mumford and Sons, E Nomine, The Fumes and The Who. I tend to always come back to early Rock and R&B like the Stones, Clapton, SRV and Hendrix.
- Pretty much anything Sci-Fi and Fantasy, thrillers and Suspense novels. When it comes to Non-fiction I go for technical manuals or autobiographical history.
- Movies & TV
- Anything except rom-coms and reality TV. I don't watch any commercial TV as I'm not interested in being bombarded with ads. I watch ABC and SBS from time to time, otherwise I tend to watch TV shows rather than movies, as character development is far more involved.
- Cycling, Windsurfing, Horse-riding, Kitesurfing, Sailing, Archery, Skiing and Snowboarding (still learning this one). I don't watch sports. At. All. My attitude is, that if it looks like fun, get out there and try it yourself. I see far too many people living vicariously through their team.
- Other Interests
- Robotics, Camping and Hiking. Coffee. Learning new things. 3D design and printing. I love animals, and have two cats of my own. Lately I've been getting heavily into board and card games, sounds a bit geeky, but it's a nice way to meet people, as well as being more interesting than PC gaming.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Ippy is online now.
- Get to know Ippy safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: