I work in the city and love my job. I am a proud ginger ninja, after many years of trying to hide it. I appreciate the smaller things in life. I like going out but don't mind an evening in especially in winter. I live by the motto treat others how you would like to be treated, it is not hard to say please and thank you. In short I am a happy person, looking to meet new people, if I happen to meet that someone special than that is icing on the cake.
Weekends are usually spent at the beach in summer, catching up with friends, volunteering, domestic duties, bbqs, potting around the garden. I always find something to keep myself entertained. It is getting harder and harder not to become the 3rd or 5th wheel ¿¿
Who knows what else you are supposed to write it is quite hard to write stuff about yourself.
At a glance
|Summary||Ish83's details||Ish83's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||29 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA||Within 50km of her|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a sense of humor and enjoys life. Likes to travel, have nights out, or lazy ones. Someone who is kind, caring and respectful of others. Works hard but does not take life too seriously and can appreciate the smaller things in life.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Anything from triple j to trashy pop on the radio, my taste in music is varied.
- I visit the library from time to time
- Dockers are my team
- Other Interests
- I have just got back into the gym, after breaking my toe.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Ish83 is online now.
- Get to know Ish83 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 06 Dec '14