Give it a go - it might be the best decision you've ever made!
There's more to me than meets the eye. I'm fun, smart and know how to have a good time. I'm full of contradictions and I think there's something to be said for tradition over technology...books were made to flick through, not over!
My weekends are precious so you' ll usually find me at a cafe for brunch with girlfriends, yoga on a Sunday, sailing around the habour and discovering new bars that keep popping up!
If I sound like the kind of girl you like hanging out with, I look forward to hearing from you.
At a glance
|Summary||IslandSailing's details||IslandSailing's ideal partner|
|Age||26 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||Sydney - City, NSW|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma|
What I'm looking for
A like-minded intellectual, who knows who he is and what he wants out of life. Motivated, positive and someone who has the ability to laugh at himself and most importantly, make me laugh. Honestly, when you meet the right person, it just makes sense!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- A huge Triple J fan and enjoy supporting new aussie acts such as Big Scary, Husky, Emma Louise, Jinja Safari, Boy & Bear. Others include Phoenix, Adele, Florence & the Machine, the Jezabels, Washington and anything that gets me on the dance floor!
- Something I can curl up over a rainy afternoon with - I have a stack of books on my bedside table I'm flipping my way through. I started a book club with some girlfriends so I've always got something to read. Got any suggestions?
- Movies & TV
- the Bond movies (they're classic), The Thomas Crown Affair (the remake), Inception, The Pelican Brief, Spooks, Greys Anatomy, Revenge and much, much more
- Sailing, as I've mentioned, I used to play netball but haven't for many years. I much prefer playing sport than watching it.
- Other Interests
- Cooking (I put on a mean dinner party...lamb shanks anyone?), vintage shopping, going to live gigs and checking out new exhibitions or stage shows.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if IslandSailing is online now.
- Get to know IslandSailing safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: