Healthy and happy, but a little lonely...
"The problem with most relationships is communication, too much communication". If you know who said that, we'll probably get along..
I was prompted to join as I was groomsman at a wedding recently for a mate who met his now wife on this site. The other groomsman at the wedding just got engaged, and he too met his fiancé on this site. So I figured those are two pretty good references so it might be worth a try..
While I'm always keen to meet nice people and make new friends, that isn't my main purpose here. The single life has been good, but I'm genuinely on here to find that 'someone special'..
Loyal, honest, caring and affectionate. I'm pretty straight forward, there's no tricks and got no time for games.
Love to laugh, usually take centre stage amongst my friends and not afraid to make myself the punch line.
I have a small, very tight group of friends who provide endless entertainment and who are an important part of my life.
I'm a 5 time uncle and 10 time unofficial uncle, so loads of kid experience and eager to have some of my own when the time is right. For the moment I do thoroughly enjoy being able to give them back though.
I'm not good at sitting around, I love to stay fit and active. I love to ride, run and swim. And when I'm not doing that I'll probably be at the gym. But this is a hobby, not an obsession. And somewhat necessary as I'm addicted to nutella.
While it's good to share interests with your partner, I'm definitely not expecting to find someone that has exactly aligned interests with mine. I think that would be pretty boring. I'm always up for a new challenge or adventure.
I guess that's a fair overview for now. Please contact me if you'd like to know more...
At a glance
|Summary||JRo7's details||JRo7's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||30 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Someone intelligent, fun and who loves to laugh and stay active. I don't really have a preconceived notion of the 'ideal' partner. Sometimes you just click with someone, so I won't really discount anyone...
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Wide ranging interests, from Soundgarden to Beastie Boys to Neil Diamond to Swedish House Mafia.. Anything but R'n'B basically!
- Been reading mainly text books of late, but when I get the chance I read biographies. The last one was Wolf of Wall Street, which was a great read.
- Movies & TV
- Old school Chevy Chase movies still get a run. Seinfeld, Californication, Breaking Bad, Family Guy, Entourage are TV favourites.. I find myself watching less and less of late though.
- Grew up playing squash. Love ironman triathlon, and finally completed my first one in Melbourne recently. Apart from that i'll watch AFL on tv as opposed to NRL, but much prefer live. Love golf, but have let my game slip recently. In general, much rather be involved than watch..
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if JRo7 is online now.
- Get to know JRo7 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 Oct '14