Definitely an optimist and more of a "doer" than a sideline sitter. A traditionalist but I'll surprise by contradicting convention. Spontaneous and fun loving.
Sitting on my deck under stars with a sauvignon blanc would be more pleasant in the company of another. Talking about the days happenings, what's occurring in the world or planning a future event would add yet another dimension. Then combine music to the mix and the experience is even more pleasurable!! In winter to occasionally sit by an open fire with a good red, good conversation and in company of a like minded person, would be equally enjoyable.
Living on the Murray there's plenty of locally grown produce that's led to my enjoyment of Farmer's Markets where I can pick up quality fresh ingredients to cook up a storm - often simple but sometimes gourmet. Happy to share the kitchen, if that's an option, and to combine talents to create a memorable meal.
I have an outgoing personality and enjoy spending time with family, friends as well as live theatre and sailing. Born in Perth, I've lived in Sydney and Melbourne but now enjoy living in regional Australia, for the time being at least. Having recently returned from two months away, I am content for the moment to plan my next trip which may well be in Australia as there's so much I have yet to explore.
I believe learning is life long and that as long as the mind is open, the heart stays young. I undertook tertiary studies as a mature student and this led to an extremely challenging yet rewarding career until my recent retirement, tho still doing some contract work.
I have an eclectic and expanding choice in music - classical to pop/rock and some jazz. Recently taken up classical guitar and enjoying the challenge, but still a novice so no public performances .. yet!
I do not take my health/fitness for granted, nor my supportive and loving family.
At a glance
|Summary||Jacki13's details||Jacki13's ideal partner|
|Age||66 years old||64 - 70 yrs old|
|Location||South - West Region (eg. Wagga Wagga), NSW||within 500km of Albury 2640|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Patient, respectful, compassionate, sensitive, honest, intelligent, resilient, adventurous and active. Willingness to challenge and be challenged. Consider that I possess the same values, to a greater or lesser degree, and would be open to another's less subjective viewpoint!!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- From classical to pop/rock with some jazz. Genre determined by the mood of the moment as is the volume!! Enjoy live performances as being with other people with similar taste in music adds another dimension.
- Now able to read more for pleasure rather than for work due to semi retirement? Recently read Peter Wright's Spy Catcher and also Bryce Courtney's Soloman's Song, made even more interesting because I learned so much more about the author who had recently died.
- Movies & TV
- Mainly ABC and SBS - current affairs and documentaries but also enjoy drama and classic movies occasionally. Drawn to Doc Martin (Saturday ABC) whose personality I find intriguing and also the Cornish scenery. Richard Gere and Julia Roberts Pretty Woman satisfied the romantic in me!
- Gym and swim but like to watch Australian Open tennis and soccer as its very much like hockey (which I played in my youth) as well as sailing. Would now like to take up golf and need a mentor!
- Other Interests
- Gardening and like to go to open gardens. Interest in vintage cars
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Jacki13 is online now.
- Get to know Jacki13 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Nov '13