Hi, I'm looking to form a genuine friendship / relationship with someone who is down to earth with a good sense of humour who wants to get out and enjoy life.
I'm a down to earth person with good people skills and a great sense of humour. I love getting out for a coffee and to restaurants and really enjoy the movies, theatre, going for walks, going for a drive, sport and getting away. I have two independent adult children that I'm very proud of and love them to bits. In my younger years I played Football, Cricket & Tennis, I recently coached juniors in some of these sports. I work in the Government sector in a position that requires me to work closley with people, I am regarded for the way I respect people for what they are. I maintain a happy and positive attitude to life and looking for that special someone to share life with.
At a glance
|Summary||Jacko54's details||Jacko54's ideal partner|
|Age||61 years old||55 - 62 yrs old|
|Location||Macedon Ranges, VIC||Within 50km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Religion||Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone genuine, who respects people, has a good sense of humor and wants to get out and enjoy life with me. Someone that we can both share each other's interest and be supportive of each other
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I like all types of music but have never taken to rap. I play CD's constantly. Some of my favourites include: Dire Straits, The Police, Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles and Crowded House. However my taste is wide and varied
- I enjoy reading and have just finished reading " The summons" one of John Grisham's books. I like his work, light reading but enjoyable. Also enjoy reading some of the old classic novels.
- Movies & TV
- Love the movies and will go and see most quality movies. I like Drama, comedy, true to life films and thrillers however not that keen on action films they all seem a bit the same.
- As I said earlier I had a lot of involvement in sport in recent years and I now spend my active time by going on a lot of walks and the odd hit of tennis. I can play golf but not all that well, but enjoy it when I get out.
- Other Interests
- Love to catch up with my kids for a meal or a coffee and sometimes we go to the odd game of footy, they are great kids and we keep in regular touch. I usually get out and about and don't like to sit about by myself too much. I'm looking at broadening my interest wth someone special.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Jacko54 is online now.
- Get to know Jacko54 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Oct '13