"I am Jack's Colon; I get cancer, I kill Jack."
Looking for my Marla Singer
First and foremost, I'm a Film Geek. If you can get past that, you're already ahead.
I like letting PVA glue dry on my hands and then peeling it off.
I can't resist the urge to pop bubble-wrap.
I run on a minimum of one coffee per day.
I work full time and study part time.
I prefer a pool to the beach.
I prefer Winter to Summer.
Humidity is not my friend.
I'm a night owl.
I love it when it rains.
I prefer dogs to cats.
I smoke (but am trying to quit).
I snore (trying to quit that too).
I swear (and will never quit).
I'm apolitical and non-religious.
I don't follow sports.
I read and write alot.
I don't like wine, and can't be turned.
I'm not a total foodie, but do appreciate a good meal.
I don't dance, I prefer to nod along.
I'm affectionate without being clingy.
I'm rough around the edges, but clean up okay.
Lover of Japan and Japanese culture...as much as I love travelling and exploring new places I will go back there at the drop of a hat.
Lover of film; from Science Fiction & Horror to World Cinema and Documentaries.
Son of an English teacher, I appreciate people who can spell, who don't type like a 13 year old.
Joker and a fool, I love laughing and making my friends laugh; from telling crass or lame jokes to being the butt myself.
I don't expect immediate replies, but I do appreciate timely ones.
I'm sane, I'm normal, and if you've made it this far and are still interested, get in touch.
At a glance
|Summary||JacksColon's details||JacksColon's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit||Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
What I'm looking for
Ostensibly, someone with a good sense of humour, a great smile and an infectious laugh, who is down-to-earth, open-minded, creative, honest, and passionate. Girls with tattoos are always a plus, girls with tattoos who like tattooed, bearded guys are an even bigger plus...
- Female, for dating, friendship or companionship
- Boris, Sunn o))), ISIS, Mastodon, High On Fire, Eagle Twin, Doomriders, Nadja, Fantomas, Peeping Tom, A Perfect Circle, Tool, Daft Punk, Justice, F*** Buttons, Dan The Automator, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Curtis Mayfield, Ennio Morricone, Hans Zimmer and many, many more.
- Anything and everything by Chuck Palahniuk, also Brett Easton Ellis, Hunter S Thompson, Cormac McCarthy, Garth Ennis, Ed Brubaker, Penguin Classics and George RR Martin; currently reading A Dance With Dragons
- Movies & TV
- Fight Club, The Dark Knight Rises, A Clockwork Orange, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (both versions), Wall-E, Spirited Away, Inception, The Big Lebowski, In The Loop, Bronson, Archer, Arrested Development, Game Of Thrones,The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Thick Of It, and Sons Of Anarchy.
- In terms of participating - jogging, walking, bike-riding, and the gym. In terms of viewing I'm not much of a spectator, maybe the soccer when the world cup comes around, and I love catching an MLB game if I can while in the States.
- Other Interests
- Big fan of pop culture (film, books, music, television, video games etc), if that's a deal-breaker for you, need not apply. Also love travel, cooking, writing, attending concerts & festivals, expanding my tattoo collection, and I always love to hear a truly interesting and amusing anecdote.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if JacksColon is online now.
- Get to know JacksColon safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13