JamesElliott73 (was JamesElliot73)
The truth needs no defense
I'm very new to this but I'm a quick study, so here goes...
First and foremost I don't judge.
I love a game of pool over a few beers as much as a game of golf, love the movies, enjoy cooking when I get the time, I'm a big conversationalist, I'm reasonably politically aware, I've traveled some. I can be as extroverted as I can be aloof; I'm very independent but I'm vehemently loyal, and I'm far more benevolent than selfish despite always being a bit of both.
I'm trustworthy, I'm honest, I'm intuitive, I'm rarely tardy, I'm well spoken, I'm a good listener and will only interject if asked; I love a good conversation but the one thing I will never do is talk over the top of someone - it's my pet peeve!
And for all these supposedly good qualities I have to admit I can be hopelessly male at times - queue me trying to find something, good lord I'm blind lol.
I'm also a bit nerdy when it comes to computers, partly because of my upbringing, partly because of my job, mostly because they interest me. I'm NOT a gamer though, my PS3 is used exclusively to stream my media library and watch iView on the big screen...having said that I do love a bit of Wii ten pin bowling...actually I'll admit to being really good at Hula Hoop too, you up for the challenge? ... (reminds self to buy a Wii).
Ultimately I'm not sure what I want, and at this stage it would be presumptuous of me to speculate, but my most rewarding relationships are friendships, so to meet more people I can share with on that level would be awesome.
Thanks for reading if you've gotten this far, I appreciate the fact you've taken the time. I wish you all the best on your journey through RSVP and beyond, cheers!
At a glance
|Summary||JamesElliott73's details||JamesElliott73's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||38 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 25km of West Ryde 2114|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Looking for some female companionship, someone who digs a night out at the local with some good conversation and a meal, and game of pool if it suits; someone who digs movies (home or the cinema) and listening to music. I'd love to meet a golfer.
- Female, for dating, friendship or companionship
- Happy to listen to most genres but I do have a penchant for rock and trance. Love, love, love live music! I'm really digging the new Neon Trees and Hoobastank albums! If I had to choose a favourite album it would be Silvertide's "Show & Tell"; if I had to choose a least favourite genre it'd be R&B
- Have a thing for musician bios; very picky when it comes to fiction but have been enjoying the Dennis Lehane novels lately; regularly pick up Empire and Total Film mags
- Movies & TV
- Love all things film! Don't watch tele but if I do turn on it'll be ABC and SBS. Dig Breaking Bad, Dexter, Misfits, Big Bang Theory, Fringe, Newsroom, Boss; too hard to pick a favourite movie but recent films I've loved include Source Code, Limitless, anything directed by Christopher Nolan.
- My passion is golf (playing not watching), and dig lawn bowls if the opportunity presents itself. I love squash (I think its a criminally underrated sport!), I dig tennis, enjoy watching most of the football codes but prefer AFL
- Other Interests
- I dig road trips. Prefer warm temperatures. I'm not an outdoorsy person per se but I do like the beach. I enjoy cooking despite my repertoire needing to expand. Above all I thrive on companionship of all kinds and always come away looking forward to the next time if the feeling's mutual.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if JamesElliott73 is online now.
- Get to know JamesElliott73 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 May '13