Life's short. What are you waiting for?
Love a laugh. Caring, genuine, honest, loyal. Born to Hungarian parents in Sydney. Been in Tas for over 40 yrs.
At a glance
|Summary||Jangly's details||Jangly's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||30 - 55 yrs old|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Grey||Light Brown, Auburn, Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||East European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Easy going, happy, willing to lend a hand. Be comfortable and content outdoors. Would be good if you don't mind a bit of snow in the central highlands ( from the inside of course, with a good fire and a glass of good red), or a few days enjoying the beach, sun and fresh sea air on the east coast.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- 70's 80's and easy listening, not country and western or doof doof noise. Pretty much anything from Harry Chapin to Metallica, if it has melody, rhythm and understandable lyrics! Some Hungarian gypsy violin is also good for the soul!
- Nowadays, mostly books based on fact, not fiction. Used to love reading novels by Alistair Maclean when I was younger.
- Movies & TV
- Documentaries, british comedy. Favourite movies are Snow Walker and Fly-boys. Used to love watching Tora Tora Tora and Ba Ba Black sheep ( yonks ago). Action and thrillers are ok if the special effects and shooting isn't overdone.
- Sorry, dont follow the football or cricket. Life is just too short to watch what other people are doing. I wonder if fly fishing qualifies as a sport! Was good at cross country running and archery at high school!
- Other Interests
- The great Tasmanian outdoors. Fishing, (naturally) camping, boating, canoeing, photography, exploring, cooking, quad bikes, four-wheel driving, flying my plane to interesting places, heading off for quick overnighters to watch the sunrise and sunset. Would love to visit western Canada again one day.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Jangly is online now.
- Get to know Jangly safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 06 Mar '14