Looking for some new friends
I've been in Sydney for the last 5 years and love the CBD atmosphere, so I've always lived close to the city. But still, I do enjoy other scenes, so I try to get out of Sydney on the weekend, sometimes just for the drive.
I have a job which I enjoy most of the time, and I'm definitely not a workaholic. But there're times, I've been a shopaholic :) - not at the moment though. I don't drink, smoke, doing drugs ever or some weird habits, so helping retails isn't too bad:)
I like movies, doing some cooking now and then, having dinner with friends on Fri or meet them on the weekend. Don't read anything lately, listen some boring old music when I work. Pretty much an ordinary girl, sadly ;)
At a glance
|Summary||January24's details||January24's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||NSW|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Asian||Other Caucasian, Other, East European, North European, South European, Asian|
|Religion||Buddhist||Atheist, Anglican, Born Again Christian, Other, Catholic, New Age, Jewish, Agnostic, Other Christian, Buddhist|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma, Some college|
What I'm looking for
A nice guy, who is kind, easy going and love movies.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- I love old music, like Sinatra, Johnny Cash, ABBA ect., but I also hear Sarah Connor, Robbie Williams, James Blunt... And I hear Paul Mauriat, Kitaro too.
- Nothing at the moment
- Movies & TV
- Watch every thing, from action to horror, not into girly movies like Twilight, love comedy. Watch a lot TV shows: Friends, Lost, Prison break, Heroes, CSI, Bones...
- Too lazy :)
- Other Interests
- My profession relates to art, so I paint now and then. I love cooking and enjoy foods immensely. My favorites are Vietnamese, of course, Thai and Japanese.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if January24 is online now.
- Get to know January24 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 Jun '14