There's only three things...
Around these parts, we love the concept of The Three Pillars. Confidence, showmanship, and follow through. I think it's all you really need!
I love really smart people. And when I say that, I'm not insisting that you've got a bunch of letters after your name. Some of the smartest people I know barely made it through high school. Funny people are brilliant. I don't care who you are and what you look like, but if you are straight up funny, I will not care about anything else. What can I say...I love a rogue. And if you can play piano I will probably follow you into the gates of hell.
Personally, I work in the creative arts industry. It's fun, it suits me, doesn't really define me. If you're a brilliantly funny and intelligent tradie, I will be entertained by you. People's jobs are just their jobs.
I'm entertained by loads of things. Clearly smart, funny people are high on that list! Love live music, all the usual movie/telly stuff, love live theatre of any kind, cricket, boats, and I'm a pretty solid cook. I guess in general the activity falls by the wayside if it's done with an entertaining character!
I'm pretty nestled in a nice little life-type comfort zone right now, but am hankering to inject some new people in to it in a come-what-may fashion. I'm not champing at the bit for the love of my life to come in and sweep me off my feet.
I'm not the girliest of girls - I live in blundstones through the week. If you're looking for a teeny tiny, always immaculate size 8 girly girl, that's not me. (And doesn't it just get boring after a while?!?) I also have two not-the-girliest-of-girls of my own. They are my number one favourites.
At a glance
|Summary||Jeh73's details||Jeh73's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Wollongong, NSW||within 50km of Wollongong 2500|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Some college, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
I'm not desperately looking for an 'ideal' partner. I'm looking for an ideal friend first and foremost. But my ideal 'someone to hang out with and do stuff with' would be smart, funny, creative, open minded, and independent. My 'ideal partner' will spring from that.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- I love hard core, old school chick singers who can really sing. Think your Adele, your Janis, your Etta James. Love Jamie Cullum, Silverchair. If it's real, proper music, show it to me!
- I don't constantly have my head in a book, but I do love a quirky read. Peter Carey has been a long held favourite.
- Movies & TV
- My secret movie shame is a good Marvel movie. Avengers, Thor, Iron Man. Stuff blowing up action is fine by me - I told you I wasn't a girly girl! But I can go the other way in to the high-end drama just as easily.
- It's cricket. That's it. Raised on it since I was a baby. It's all I can do. But I will do that anywhere, any time.
- Other Interests
- I love theatre, music, art, conversations, playing CDs, shopping for t-shirts, cruising for a decent restaurant, markets, finding entertaining people to do that with! ;o). It doesn't really matter - I'm generally pretty easily pleased as far as things to do go.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Jeh73 is online now.
- Get to know Jeh73 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '13