The guy for me hasn't knocked on my door, so I decided to go find him and give him directions
I'm genuine, honest and direct. I love to laugh and adore anyone that can make me laugh.
I want an adventure with someone, go exploring new places together and create fun memories. I want to travel more, and get away for weekends. I actually just went to a great book cafe called the Book Barn in Berrima and loved it. A great meal surrounded by old and new books!!
I like all the normal stuff everyone else does, bbqs with family, movies, nice restaurants, good wine, spending time with friends. I'm a bit old fashioned too, I like the guy to make the first move.
I would also like to meet new friends particularly people interested in health and fitness. I love exercising (aside from my injuries lol) but I don't have a lot of people around me that share that interest. So if you are just looking for a friend to workout with, I'm happy with that :-)
Good luck in your search!
At a glance
|Summary||Jellybean1971's details||Jellybean1971's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||37 - 49 yrs old|
|Location||Sutherland, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
It just comes down to chemistry or whatever you want to call it. Something that makes you think I want to know more about this person. I do like someone with a great sense of humour that can make me laugh and is taller than me.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Favourite music include JBT, Muse, Dallas Crane, Mama Kin, Guns & Roses, Neil Diamond, BeeGees, Offspring, Faith No More, ABBA, Pearl Jam, Whitlams, Powderfinger, Foo Fighters. I'm pretty much a rock girl
- Just read The Happiest Refugee and loved it. Have only recently started getting into biographies, mostly read fantasy. I also like health and fitness books and mags.
- Movies & TV
- Supernatural, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Archer and Justified are a few favs. I won't watch tv for the sake of it though, I would rather read a good book. Love going to the movies and will see most things
- I watch cricket in summer and a bit of AFL. To be honest, it's better watching with someone
- Other Interests
- I go to the gym at least 4 times a week. I really enjoy exercising, if only I could remain injury free lol! I love to travel, Mexico has to be one of my favourite destinations. I went to Tassie for a month last year and fell in love. What a beautiful place!!!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Jellybean1971 is online now.
- Get to know Jellybean1971 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 Jan '15