"It ain't white boy day is it?" - True Romance
I joined RSVP because most of my friends are married and settled now, so I don't get alot of opportunities to meet new people - I have heard some good things about this so I thought I would give it a crack.
I think I am pretty darn hilarious all the time :) I have an assortment of (terrible) dad jokes at my disposal as well as an array of funny (equally horrible) voices and impersonations. At the very least I am entertaining and I will find a way to bring a smile to your face. I am only serious when I need to be and I take the mickey out of everything! You and I included :)
I absolutely love my job but when I am not working I spend my time training, going to the gym or playing basketball. I have also just bought myself a puppy so I love spending my time with her at the dog park! I do fill in a lot of time watching movies as well so if you love a snuggle and taking in flicks then thats just awesomesauce!
I spend a large chunk of time attempting to convince my mates to go to the beach during the summer. I usually settle for a BBQ by the pool compromise though (gotta work on my tan somehow!) I am tropical creature and love the warmth of the sun whenever possible.
So what do I think is important in a partner? Basically they need to be my best friend. Someone to share all the special things in life, as well as share the everyday stuff with. Exercise is a big part of my life so you would need to be the same (or be one of those annoying naturally fit people). I am an old school romantic and a gentleman so you need to appreciate this (preferably without taking it for granted). You MUST know who you are and where you are going in life!
Find out more in person :)
At a glance
|Summary||Jeremy1980's details||Jeremy1980's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||24 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 25km of Castle Hill 2154|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race||North European, East European, Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Affectionate, caring, honest and loyal! Someone special to be my best friend who loves giving and receiving cuddles. Must be super fit because fitness is a big part of my life. Someone who appreciates manners - I will give you my jacket if you're cold and I will open doors for you.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Its a wide and varied collection but pretty much all mainstream stuff I love Bon Jovi, Eminem, Christina Aguilera and JT. I have also decided that I am a long lost member from a 90s boyband... Others on my ipod include RHCP, Beach Boys, Metallica, Bob Marley, Warren G, ACDC & Tiesto :)
- Ive finished reading the Hunger Games trilogy and absolutely loved them. I am thinking about kicking off the Tomorrow When The War Began series. Otherwise I like books like Jurassic Park, Jaws, and historical thrillers such as the Da Vinci Code or the Covenant of Genesis.
- Movies & TV
- I LOVE MOVIES! I will happily watch chick flicks, action films, dramas or comedies. Movies in my collection include Jurassic Park, Bad Boys, Troy, Star Wars (who doesn't love Star Wars?), She's The Man, Serendipity, Training Day and of course Harry Potter! Big Bang Theory is a winner too :)
- Basketball (playing and watching and talking about), Cricket (just watching nowadays), I like other sports and am open to new stuff but I prefer busting my ass at the gym.
- Other Interests
- I love animals of all kind and my favourite pets are dogs. I have just bought myself a puppy! I have a coral reef fish tank which I think is pretty awesome. Pretty much anything that involves me out in the sun working on my tan!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Jeremy1980 is online now.
- Get to know Jeremy1980 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Feb '13