Lots of rich life experience, very open minded, and I laugh a lot.
I lived interstate for several years exploring all sorts of things before returning to Canberra, to get a degree and then a career which I love.
I'm close to my family and still have some of my funniest moments with my older brother and sister. I think a sense of humour is in my family's DNA.
I'm open minded about most things, have left of centre politics, and love my niece and nephews to bits.
I'm very content with my life, enjoy my own company, and probably relevant to this description is that I am good friends with nearly all of my exes (stuffed up just once or twice).
I am ambitious and love working hard because I care about the work I do with disadvantage in our community.
My doberman is part of the deal and whilst I may be biased, I am still fairly certain she is the cutest dog that ever lived.
At a glance
|Summary||Jessie77's details||Jessie77's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 50km of Canberra 2600|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Swinging voter, Left wing, No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Volunteer / Charity / Community|
What I'm looking for
Having already said I'm open minded, I am about this too. But you will probably be; fun to be with, have an optimistic outlook, be kind and compassionate, have similar politics and world veiw, have lived a bit, not be too shockable or precious, certainly bright and probably tertiary educated.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- It's pretty varied. Mostly alternative, acoustic, some hip- hop and even country. I like some old timers like Bob Dylan and The Stones. Have been known to sing along to 80s anthems and I'm not ashamed of Neil Diamond. I play a bit of guitar and piano, neither very well, for my own entertainment.
- I read so much for uni that reading for pleasure is a welcome but rare escape. I used to read a lot of crime non fiction, but now that I study in that area, I go for novels that are a bit lighter.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch a lot of TV but sometimes enjoy a good series. I secretly like The Block and the home renovation ideas. I regularly watch Australian Story, Four Corners, and Q@A. My taste in films is pretty broad, but mostly I appreciate a well written script and good acting.
- Not a big sports fan, but happy if you are.
- Other Interests
- Gardening, home improvements, going on road trips, cooking, exploring the outdoors and quirky towns. I'd like to dance more than in my lounge room. I'm interested in what's happening in the world and seeing more of it.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Jessie77 is online now.
- Get to know Jessie77 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: