Just moved to Sydney
I just moved up to Sydney for a new job. I'm looking to meet new people and explore a (relatively) new city. I enjoy being challenged to try new experiences. I don't take myself too seriously and I like to find humour in the mundane.
I've always been quite active. I still play sport (rugby, cricket) and enjoy watching it live and televised. I love cooking; having a dinner party with friends is one of my favourite things to do. I have broad range in tastes in music - from opera to dubstep and movies - trash to arty.
I'm quite fond of Japan as a country and culturally. It's a very relaxing place, the people are wonderful, the mix between tradition and new culture is intriguing and who can go past Ghibli (and other manga) films as stories which can be enjoyed at any age.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Jim12's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||30 years old||23 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 10km of Waverton 2060|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree, Some college|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is secure enough to laugh at themselves. Someone to explore new breakfast places with. Someone who enjoys the absurdities of life.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- New - Flume, Deadmau5, Kaskade, Van She, Miike Snow but I have broad tastes. Some favourite albums I've relistened to recently: Home From Home by Millencolin MiLight by DJ Krush The Mouse and the Mask by Danger Doom Power in Numbers by Jurassic 5 Chopin's Nocturnes Veneer by Jose Gonzalez
- I like to mix trash and literature. Reading Madame Bovary. Just finished Of Mice and Men and The Time Traveler's Wife. Favourites are Catch 22, 1984, Rebecca, His Dark Materials
- Movies & TV
- Movies I'll watch almost anything. TV: Community, Simpsons, Family Guy, Arrested Development, The Mighty Boosh, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad.
- Play rugby and cricket. Love ice hockey but I can't skate (just like Happy Gilmore).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Jim12 is online now.
- Get to know Jim12 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 Jun '13