Hi, thanks for looking at my profile :)
I'm enjoying life at the moment. I keep active riding bikes and running, have packed the surf ski away for winter but looking forward to hitting the snow soon. Basically I like getting outdoors and giving things a go. I'm also fairly social and enjoy catching up with friends for a meal or a drink, although a quiet coffee with newspaper in a sunny spot somewhere has a lot of appeal to me too. My job is interesting, sometimes fun but other times just work (pretty much like most jobs). Happy as I am being me, it would be great to be sharing life with someone.
I'm hoping this will be a good way to meet new people and see what happens from there :)
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Joe2013's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||39 years old||28 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 50km of City 2601|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'1/154 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Somebody who is relaxed but still wants to get the most out of life. Somebody who is warm and playful. Someone who has there own hopes and dreams but also wants to create new plans with someone special.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I'm happy to listen to a variety of radio stations and my iPod has a pretty eclectic mix. I like to have some music in the background but not too choosy.
- I like to read autobiographies, historical novels and a bit of sci fi / fantasy. Current book is Paul Kelly's autobiography.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch too much tv at the moment but do like to catch the Big Bang Theory and Grand Designs when I get the chance. I enjoy relaxing with a good movie, often light-hearted ones but also the occasional serious ones. Most recently went to the Banff Film night which was great.
- I like to keep active and usually try to fit in a run, ride, paddle or gym session every day. I enjoy watching rugby union and usually lose some sleep staying up late to follow the Tour de France.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy doing some woodwork when I can, making furniture for around the house. I like getting down the coast to relax and go surfing (badly). Will also head to the snow in winter. I also like just chilling-out in a cafe, catching up with friends over coffee or just reading the paper.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Joe2013 is online now.
- Get to know Joe2013 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Jun '13