Looking to have fun, make friends, and hopefully meet my soul mate.
I'm a caring and compassionate person and these qualities are very important to me. I'm concerned about social justice and the environment. I'm also very creative, I play several instruments.
I'm pretty easy going. My friends say I get on with everyone. I still have friends from when I was one and I have a lot of them. Catching up with family and friends is most important to me.
Good friends, good music and good food is my idea of heaven.
I'm a bit of an SF fan - books, movies, TV, computer games.
Some of the photos may be old but I still look much the same except my hair is shorter and I've lost a lot of weight.
Although I've said that I would like children, at this point I realise that may not be realistic.
I am currently studying a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
I love to travel.
At a glance
|Summary||JoeKM's details||JoeKM's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||30 - 57 yrs old|
Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
|Within 250km of his|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Anglican, Born Again Christian, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who loves Jesus, kindness and a love of people are also important to me. Creativity and a love of travel would also be good, as would someone who's somewhat relaxed.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I love music, particularly rock. "Offerings" by Third Day is one of my favourite albums, also "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road." I have a lot of Bob Dylan & Ben Harper CDs and I love R&B & Jazz.
- I read in spurts. I love C.S.Lewis, Tolkien & Isaac Asimov & SF in general, & Gary Larson.
- Movies & TV
- Most SF. 2001, Star Wars - A New Hope & the whole series. The Blues Brothers, the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Also many chick flics. Also action/adventure movies, animation & comedy. I'm not into horror or thrillers.
- Don't get much chance for more than walking just at the moment. I'm not really into spectator sports. I love dancing but don't do it very often, except I've just finished a beginner's course in Salsa.
- Other Interests
- I love travelling, going to Jazz in the Domain, Bob Dylan in the Overflow, picnics, museums and seeing my friend's perform at art galleries, and going bush. I also like window shopping.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if JoeKM is online now.
- Get to know JoeKM safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 Jul '14