JosephSaltSand (was JosephThe)
Fresh back to Sydney, looking for a woman who is relaxed in her own way.
- We get one life, so you have to make the most of it. Hopefully my only cliche!
- Independent in mind and nature. I like a girl who is independent herself. Has her own life and way.
- I'm a hard worker and don't cut corners. You reap what you sow!
- Generosity is important to me. I find Frugality frustrating.
- The creativity of romance is one of life's beautiful little sweeteners.
- Opening the car door, paying for dinner, noticing some of the little things. Chivalry is by no means old-fashioned.
- I reckon I'm pretty good at 'scissors, paper, rock'. Good old rock!
- I like iconoclasts. Challenging the status quo is part of how I think.
- Big night out. Quiet night in. An early morning run or swim.
- Making an effort with your appearance is important, but yes, facades fade quickly.
- People watching fascinates me. Actually, people in general fascinate me. We're inherently, good.
- I hold my friends and family close. I'm forever there for them when needed.
- Life for me is pointless without music, painting, art. Powerful novels. Interpretation.
- Salt water and sand on my back feels amazing! A natural therapeutic.
- I love laughing. A can stir a little, and challenge sometimes. I'm cheeky! But I do not believe in disrespect.
- I've learnt to communicate through making mistakes. I'm open and honest and I want the same back.
- Travel has enriched me. I could never articulate why or how, but I'm a wiser person because of it.
- Happiness in self is really sexy. A girl who relaxes back into herself.
- I respect openness, genuineness, true-ness to self. I have a fierce nose for smelling 'fake'.
- Time. God, I'd love one more day a week. Every week! Imagine that.
- Chemistry is an irresistible energy.
At a glance
|Summary||JosephSaltSand's details||JosephSaltSand's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||24 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 75km of Sydney 2000|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A girl who is happy with herself. She knows who she is,relaxes back into that, and she is not afraid to be all of herself. Whether that be intellectually, socially, conversationally, sensually. I find that very sexy! And most importantly, interesting. A good sense of humour & intelligence is a must.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Live music is one of my passions, and it always gets under my skin. Fast drums and power chords make it impossible for me not to move. I seem to be only able to work to trance music though (lyrics distract me), and I love Ibizan chill or even opera on a Sunday evening to relax.
- I'm a big believer that reading enriches and expands your mind. Opens up those little alcoves that give you more perspective. I like novels that have a rock n' roll rhythm in their writing, and I'm a sucker for history books. I believe more people should read the Classics.
- Movies & TV
- I never seem to have time for much TV. Most Australian TV is American, which I think is a shame. Movies - I like a good storyline or a plot. Action movies are great. European movies are just brilliant. Fun and light. I don't go to the cinema as much as I really should. I love it every time I go.
- I keep fit by running and swimming. When there is an opportunity to be sporty, I love it. I've grown up with sport my whole life, so it is important to me, but in a balanced way. Any sport in the ocean, I love. Actually, skiing is bloody good fun too. It's just so fast!
- Other Interests
- I love travel, and learning about different people and cultures. How people live so differently all over the world truly fascinates me. I often write, and have ambitions to write much more than I do. I love art. I kid myself I'm OK at guitar, and that I can sing. I adore the ocean. Adore it.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if JosephSaltSand is online now.
- Get to know JosephSaltSand safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 May '13