Media lad looking for a dates, friendships, and above all someone to laugh with.
Hard working guy working in media. Originally a country lad who grew up around the corner from nan's home baked chocolate biscuits. I love to laugh until it hurts and that awkward 'laugh snort' comes out to send everyone over the edge in stitches. Any spare time is taken up with spending time with friends and grabbing a beer... And when they are too hungover to catch up I'm hitting the local markets for a coffee, searching for new music, checking out the latest tech blogs (that's the nerd coming out), or aimlessly wandering Sydney for some new exciting ad creative.
I'm been described all too often as "that guy who won't stop laughing at his own jokes" - and I really don't mind.
I work hard and find myself at the office until midnight more nights than I would prefer. The person I date would need to be okay with that and ideally make me want to come home early.
I'm looking for someone to laugh with above all else. Someone confident enough to take my sarcastic banter (and give it back), and someone who doesn't take it all too seriously.
At a glance
|Summary||JoshuaJ's details||JoshuaJ's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||20 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 100km of Sydney 2000|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Swinging voter, Left wing, No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Someone who does not take themselves too seriously, knows how to laugh, who makes me want to come home from work early.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Way too much to list in 300 characters... I'll share my spotify playlists instead.
- News + anything that helps me escape the news.
- Movies & TV
- Outnumbered, Q&A, MediaWatch, The I.T. Crowd, The InBetweeners, The Office,
- Tennis, Kayaking
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if JoshuaJ is online now.
- Get to know JoshuaJ safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Jun '13